Open heart with Staysafebro

DrBeta

1 hour ago, DrBeta said:

I like kale better than cabbage anyway. Jokes apart, I am talking about evolutionarily evidence. What makes women "less intelligent" as you call it? We can divide this into cognitive ability, behavioral differences and psychological evaluation. Would this help? https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html 

My point is, despite the general perception that women are less intelligent than men, I am wondering if there is an evolutionary advantage for men to have better cognitive abilities when compared to women? If that's not the case, are the differences because of the statistical differences in the samples sizes hightened by this perception making women less inclined to pursue degrees that require more cognitive capabilities?

Coming to your point about beauty, I am a strong believer of beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. So I wouldn't argue that either men or women are more or less handsome/beautiful. 

How do you think the current man has evolved? Throughout human existence men were primary providers and protectors. They had to go out and hunt or farm while women gathered or nurtured their young. Now the activities that men took part in like hunting etc were fraught with dangers. Only the intelligent and to an extent the strong/ tall men survived. So only these men got to breed with the women that stayed back. In fact, for many years there were far more women than men as a lot of them were dying while hunting. So the ones that survived chose women who were beautiful. Beauty in a woman is a good indicator of fertility. The less fertile a woman is, the more ugly she is. They are also more fertile when young. So all the women who could give birth and nurture were young and beautiful- reason why to this day men choose someone younger. Now coming to intelligence, these women never got to pass on their traits to their children because they were never preferred as partners. It is just not possible for the maximum to be passed on. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DrBeta

• Staysafebro

• riashli

• MagaMaharaju

59 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

How do you think the current man has evolved? Throughout human existence men were primary providers and protectors. They had to go out and hunt or farm while women gathered or nurtured their young. Now the activities that men took part in like hunting etc were fraught with dangers. Only the intelligent and to an extent the strong/ tall men survived. So only these men got to breed with the women that stayed back. In fact, for many years there were far more women than men as a lot of them were dying while hunting. So the ones that survived chose women who were beautiful. Beauty in a woman is a good indicator of fertility. The less fertile a woman is, the more ugly she is. They are also more fertile when young. So all the women who could give birth and nurture were young and beautiful- reason why to this day men choose someone younger. Now coming to intelligence, these women never got to pass on their traits to their children because they were never preferred as partners. It is just not possible for the maximum to be passed on. 

Would you say the same about men? Does the size of penis, or the ability to impregnate a women define how handsome they are? So, by definition all desi's are not very handsome considering their penis size is smaller in the grand scheme of things. 

46 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Would you say the same about men? Does the size of penis, or the ability to impregnate a women define how handsome they are? So, by definition all desi's are not very handsome considering their penis size is smaller in the grand scheme of things. 

No. Fertility in women is by their age as well and that is why their beauty wanes as they get older. More over, handsome men are very few and it indicates that men were selected by their ability to provide rather than their looks. Women barely had a choice when it came to how the man looked. Like I said, the ones who survived chose beautiful women. 

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

No. Fertility in women is by their age as well and that is why their beauty wanes as they get older. More over, handsome men are very few and it indicates that men were selected by their ability to provide rather than their looks. Women barely had a choice when it came to how the man looked. Like I said, the ones who survived chose beautiful women. 

I still don't understand why fertility of women can be correlated with beauty but virility of men cannot be correlated with how handsome they are. 

6 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

I still don't understand why fertility of women can be correlated with beauty but virility of men cannot be correlated with how handsome they are. 

If there are fewer handsome men, what does that indicate? It indicates that they were fewer of them in the selection pool. It means that uglier men were able to out compete the handsome men in passing on their genes. In essence it shows that the fertility of a man was not based on how handsome he was. 

6 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

If there are fewer handsome men, what does that indicate? It indicates that they were fewer of them in the selection pool. It means that uglier men were able to out compete the handsome men in passing on their genes. In essence it shows that the fertility of a man was not based on how handsome he was. 

So, this is the reason why desi men are not very verile when compared to American men. Ok, I get it. 

3 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Fertility ki beauty ki relation enti?? 

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Fertility ki beauty ki relation enti?? 

Women look more attractive at peak fertility. Their faces look so much more beautiful when they are ovulating for example. These are signals to attract the opposite sex. Likes I said, it wanes with age. 

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Women look more attractive at peak fertility. Their faces look so much more beautiful when they are ovulating for example. These are signals to attract the opposite sex. Likes I said, it wanes with age. 

It's a part of evolution. Unfortunately the same cannot be said about men, don't think they are chosen based on how they look, so ended up being less verile/handsome over the course of evolution ani @Staysafebro uddesam. 

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

Agree. I have seen so many women post 25 started looking old  who otherwise looked stunning at their sexual peak.Plus they have the wall hitting which urges them to have babies.

1 hour ago, Staysafebro said:

43 minutes ago, Rshiva said:

Agree. I have seen so many women post 25 started looking old  who otherwise looked stunning at their sexual peak.Plus they have the wall hitting which urges them to have babies.

CITI_c$y

2 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Ne bonda

1 hour ago, Rshiva said:

I'c 

8 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Do you understand women ovulate quite regularly till they are almost 40 (depending on the woman) and then peri menopause sets in? Do you understand woman's skin matures after 30 and that is why they look old and it is part of aging process? And it is common to both men and women?