Island beauties

siva604

3 hours ago, siva604 said:

used to work in carribean.... island gals r best

https://www.instagram.com/islandbeauties2/?hl=en

Evi anni happy tears kosam ok. Pelli ki adi mana Indian mentality boys ki saripothaya?? I believe indian women and men will tolerate and try to adjust other women ala undaru mostly oka chinna vishayam nachakapoyi they will give up on others easily hence so many divorce cases.

mana intlone enni chudaledu adjustments.. avi real life lo other women and men tho kastam..

12 minutes ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Westindian desi girls attitude etla untadi vayya. They open to date fob desis and other races?

they preffer to marry indians...they feel indians are better in taking care of familiy

Depends.. But usually they are very good.... They do care about husband.. take care of family well.. Good thing about marrying outsiders is.. your family cannot speak their language .. so half of mother in law and daughter in law issues wont be there.. 

I worked in Jamaica .. came across lots of friendly and beautiful girls.. Frnds told they are good at intimacy part as well.. I could not risk as HIV was rampant 

Purpose of this post is just nethranandam

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

I heard nicki minaj has Indian ancestry

Britishers took few indian folks( kind of slaves) to caribbean to work in cotton and sugar fields.. Thats how curry  ,rice  and mangoes were introduced to carribean islands.. Guyana lo hindus unnaru.. Trinidad tobago go 50 % indians and 50 % blacks..

1 minute ago, siva604 said:

Britishers took few indian folks( kind of slaves) to caribbean to work in cotton and sugar fields.. Thats how curry  ,rice  and mangoes were introduced to carribean islands.. Guyana lo hindus unnaru.. Trinidad tobago go 50 % indians and 50 % blacks..

hmmm

best time to visit carribean?