Canadaaa PR Soft Land Infooo kavaliii

aceruser

1 hour ago, aceruser said:

Thanks for info altfacts, kahallas and trent

trent do u know eni days padthadi  kid ki PR ravatanki and travel document canada lo vunapude cheyacha or india vfs thone cheyala 

kahallas me frnd ki koda same situation anav kada did he informed canada immi when he got request to drop passport? did he include doctor letter while dropping the passport at VFS ?

4-6 months padathadi. but we can apply visit visa too parallel ga. so tht baby tho canada vacheyochu without pr.

travel doc to enter canada anedi india lone apply cheyali. i did the same  

2 hours ago, aceruser said:

Thanks for info altfacts, kahallas and trent

trent do u know eni days padthadi  kid ki PR ravatanki and travel document canada lo vunapude cheyacha or india vfs thone cheyala 

kahallas me frnd ki koda same situation anav kada did he informed canada immi when he got request to drop passport? did he include doctor letter while dropping the passport at VFS ?

Yes he just informed them thru an email. They asked him to send passport for his wife S well. 

You can apply Travel document if you have PR and you did not receive your PR card. You can apply in India and get it in 10 working days. It's a single entry visa. 

Baby ki first you can apply visiting visa, than apply for PR once you arrive in Canada.

You don't need to go back to India for treatment purposes or for hospital sake. Everything will be taken care and they won't charge you. There are many ways you can deal with pregnancy issues... Top priority is given to them. As I mentioned earlier, health card avasaram ledhu pregnancy tho unapudu. Antha doubt ga untey you can just call them and ask. Day one nundi assistance untundhi... 

16 hours ago, trent said:

4-6 months padathadi. but we can apply visit visa too parallel ga. so tht baby tho canada vacheyochu without pr.

travel doc to enter canada anedi india lone apply cheyali. i did the same  

IT Job market ela undi dude, akkada?

17 hours ago, KHALLAS said:

Yes he just informed them thru an email. They asked him to send passport for his wife S well. 

You can apply Travel document if you have PR and you did not receive your PR card. You can apply in India and get it in 10 working days. It's a single entry visa. 

Baby ki first you can apply visiting visa, than apply for PR once you arrive in Canada.

You don't need to go back to India for treatment purposes or for hospital sake. Everything will be taken care and they won't charge you. There are many ways you can deal with pregnancy issues... Top priority is given to them. As I mentioned earlier, health card avasaram ledhu pregnancy tho unapudu. Antha doubt ga untey you can just call them and ask. Day one nundi assistance untundhi... 

health card lekapothe you have to bear all the bills. na friend ki around $15k ayyindi. but before delivery ina health card vasthe they can save around 10k.

1 hour ago, shamsher_007 said:

IT Job market ela undi dude, akkada?

emo, nenu inka market loki vellaledu. after 3-4 months taruvatha veltha 

but ok ok market , pay wise cant compare with US AUS