india doesn't just want development.

BDurruti

It wants development, while also keeping the social structure status quo as much as possible.

it can happen only if upper class can compete with world standards by themselves, but obviously they cant.

so I predict India will suffer a long stagnant economy, after the next inflationary cycle.

unless social attitudes change, India has no future.

bjp, congress, rss, liberals are just symptoms of this. the rot is much deeper. nationalism can't cure it, because its a fake emotion.

tamilians cursing Chennai airport is case in point.

I'm actually proud that Chennai airport is almost as dirty as koyambedu bus stand. it makes me less guilty whenever I use it.

special infrastructure for the elites is just another facet of this social attitude.

32 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

It wants development, while also keeping the social structure status quo as much as possible.

it can happen only if upper class can compete with world standards by themselves, but obviously they cant.

so I predict India will suffer a long stagnant economy, after the next inflationary cycle.

bjp, congress, rss, liberals are just symptoms of this. the rot is much deeper. nationalism can't cure it, because its a fake emotion.

Yawn....😴

1 hour ago, BDurruti said:

I'm actually proud that Chennai airport is almost as dirty as koyambedu bus stand. it makes me less guilty whenever I use it.

special infrastructure for the elites is just another facet of this social attitude.

This is @uttermost for sure. 

Nuvvu correct ga doddlu kadigi floor clean chesthee ee problem vundadu ga. Dorikipoyavu ga Narsi ga. Chennai AirPort and koyambedu bus stand lo dooddlu kadigedhe nee work annamaata. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BobbyFischer said:

gajjigallu andaru Narsayya meeda padi edusthunnara , Narasayya payikhana kadagataniki kooda meeru paniki raru arey

haha.. lyt. nenu raasey chethha ki evadikanna either curiosity osthadi, lekuntey irritation osthadi. sahajam.

kaneesam vaallaki aa rosham anna undhi ani santhoshinchu. inka koorchoni calm ga aalochisthey pakkonodiki kooda untadhi rosham ani artham avthadi. koddi rojulu padthadi. hehe..

ledhu, naa venaka db undhi ani egirithey, aa db em peekuthadho kooda choopistham. hehe..

On 5/26/2019 at 4:31 PM, BDurruti said:

All development happened during congress regime. You developed from filthy embryo to an a$$hol€

On 5/26/2019 at 12:01 PM, BDurruti said:

Idantha thelvad kaani.. ni English baaguntadi vaa... chinnappudu badi lo ne vachinda...peddayyaka nerchukunnava ?

okay. the easy answer to this is as follows.

You've all internalised your hate (for muslims/reservation candidates/certain caste groups etc), and live perfectly normal lives. So normal that you refuse to recognize that what you have is 'hate'. 

Its equally possible to 'hate' the things you hold in high esteem, and live normal lives. May be its hard to get around to how people can 'hate' the things you love. boohooo, you are not special, and the things you love are not 'unhateable'.

The only difference is I can't act on my hate, because it doesn't conform to the majority hate. So the best I can do is tickle assholes like you.

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2019 at 12:04 PM, BDurruti said:

okay. the easy answer to this is as follows.

You've all internalised your hate (for muslims/reservation candidates/certain caste groups etc), and live perfectly normal lives. So normal that you refuse to recognize that what you have is 'hate'. 

Its equally possible to 'hate' the things you hold in high esteem, and live normal lives. May be its hard to get around to how people can 'hate' the things you love. boohooo, you are not special, and the things you love are not 'unhateable'.

The only difference is I can't act on my hate, because it doesn't conform to the majority hate. So the best I can do is tickle assholes like you.