Majili.. what a feel good movie

Biskot2

2 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Just imagine ... Role reversal... Wife have had a love affair before marriage and she ignores/behaves indifferent to her husband

Lokam emantundhi aameni? Abhayilu ala chesthe mathram pedha devadasu build up and sympathy !

In any case the whole concept sucks ... If u can't imagine anyone else as your partner u should not marry another person in the first place

Aa Samantha women empowerment antadhi malla ee movie endhuku chesindho  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

kadha, adhey girl chesthe chala antaru.. why not to Men, 

Andhuku antavu

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes ah depressing story aey nachaledu ani cheptondi *n$

Practically impossible ley chedipodam anukunna .. wife mida prema lekapoyina batakachu emo kani inko  Dani mida prema to edustu unte champestaru ga ? @3$%

Amene kori kori cheskuntadhi ga ee movie lo. Teenage nundi she loves that guy.

She kind of thinks he needs someone to take care of him as his dad gets old.

@~`

5 minutes ago, Myth1 said:

Just imagine ... Role reversal... Wife have had a love affair before marriage and she ignores/behaves indifferent to her husband

Lokam emantundhi aameni? Abhayilu ala chesthe mathram pedha devadasu build up and sympathy !

In any case the whole concept sucks ... If u can't imagine anyone else as your partner u should not marry another person in the first place

Aa Samantha women empowerment antadhi malla ee movie endhuku chesindho  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

I agree . Move on kakunda Pelli chesukovadam ento .. chesukunnakahe should see her like wife and be like husband . Can’t ruin someone else life . Chetha movie . 

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Amene kori kori cheskuntadhi ga ee movie lo. Teenage nundi she loves that guy.

She kind of thinks he needs someone to take care of him as his dad gets old.

@~`

She will marry to be wife with hope he will be husband . Just because she wanted it he can’t throw her life into darkness . What a pathetic man he is !!! Is that what she get for giving him love ? He didn’t even treat her well as friend forget about wife . Movies ki okay real and life lo 1 month kuda undaru they walk out .

Just now, Amrita said:

She will marry to be wife with hope he will be husband . Just because she wanted it he can’t throw her life into darkness . What a pathetic man he is !!!

Yea selfish role. Credit goes to wife

6 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

kadha, adhey girl chesthe chala antaru.. why not to Men, 

Andhuku antavu

If a girl is stuck like that abbayi would go out and also go to depression I think @3$%

17 hours ago, Amrita said:

Nope but i felt that was a depressing movie.  Stuck in past , making a blunder marrying another girl without moving on and hurting spouse ade saga motham movie except last scene . Naku nachaledu. *n$

Ide story @riashli

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I agree . Move on kakunda Pelli chesukovadam ento .. chesukunnakahe should see her like wife and be like husband . Can’t ruin someone else life . Chetha movie . 

Agreed  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Yea selfish role. Credit goes to wife

Agreed. Ilanti movies I feel not good for society. Immature ppl can think let’s adjust in situations like these . Depression lo unte direction teledu . Can’t think out of box and can keep trying to save Marriage . I rate this movie 0/10

ha ha adhey love antey, she loved him  core and she is ready for everything, vadu first vadhu ane antadu ga.. vadi friend vachi nana kosam anna  chesuko ante appudu ok antadu ga.. 

prapanchamlo la andharu mana mind set tho ne vuntaru and vundali anukuntey how.. 

she waited for her time and chances kosam wait  chesindhi adho okaru maraka poda ani.. 

coming to his point:  last ke vadi thappu telusukoni marindu ga.. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed. Ilanti movies I feel not good for society. Immature ppl can think let’s adjust in situations like these . Depression lo unte direction teledu . Can’t thinking of box and can keep trying to save Marriage . I rate this movie 0/10

Practically asal alanti situation exist aithadha. Sam lanti wife ni intlo petkoni epudo 7 yrs back vellipoina pilla kosam edsukuntu kurchune abbailu untara @3$%

Just now, Biskot2 said:

ha ha adhey love antey, she loved him  core and she is ready for everything, vadu first vadhu ane antadu ga.. vadi friend vachi nana kosam anna  chesuko ante appudu ok antadu ga.. 

prapanchamlo la andharu mana mind set tho ne vuntaru and vundali anukuntey how.. 

she waited for her time and chances kosam wait  chesindhi adho okaru maraka poda ani.. 

coming to his point:  last ke vadi thappu telusukoni marindu ga.. 

Love is the most abused word and feeling ...

This is movie love ! Real life lo paisa ki paniki radhu... Moreover this kind of stories gives gals another reason or validation to spoil their life in the name of one side love... 

Adho tupaas concept... Paisaaa vupayogam vundadhu janalaki time waste thappa  gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

• Haha 1