The Telangana narrative

snoww

if you just want to make movies about rich happy egocentric people, then that's what Andhra directors were already making.

you'll only be making them in TG accent. lol.

10 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

baa, I agree. but isn't this like a dead horse that has been beaten?

even I've made threads in 2013 predicting rise of more urban movies based in Hyd. I predicted raw movies like 'Hyderabad nawabs', but more on theculture portrayed in 'hyderabad blues'.

directors from rural AP have absolutely killed the industry with silly movies, and that TG makers will infuse telugu industry with fresh ideas.

Now I want TG rural directors to take the center stage. how soon do you think it will happen?

Well, I strongly believe it's happening'.

There are now many talented creative people from TG contributing to the movie and cultural space than it was ever or at least since the last 30-40 years.

city-centric urban movies have always been there, especially Delhi, Bombay, and Chennai. Bangalore and Hyderabad were the late entrants but it would kick off, if not on the bigger screen at least on an alternative medium like youtube.

There are few channels based on urban-centric Hyderabad popular with some groups and such mix of channels and their literature still needs to be appealing, at least it has been initiated.

Just now, BDurruti said:

if you just want to make movies about rich happy egocentric people, then that's what Andhra directors were already making.

you'll only be making them in TG accent. lol.

Well, if you have an interest in Nawabi literature, There is a place called 'Lamakaan' in Hyderabad. 

People from the city, gather here and are trying to rescue the dying culture of the Nawabi era. 

Mana sainma ante gitlane untadi malla Vijay devarakonda,Vishwak sen,Rahul ramakrishna,priyadarshi Meeru vachaake mana slang vintunte shevlalla shekkara poshi nattu undira bai.

Hide replies
santosh mudhiraj
The credit goes to,first tharun bhasker,nd sandeep reddy make telangana slang allover in india

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, if you have an interest in Nawabi literature, There is a place called 'Lamakaan' in Hyderabad. 

People from the city, gather here and are trying to rescue the dying culture of the Nawabi era. 

I'm more interested in TG culture. not nawabi. TG rural. because I've not seen it being represented at all.

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I'm more interested in TG culture. not nawabi. TG rural. because I've not seen it being represented at all.

That's complicated one..

South TG and North TG completely differ in culture, from food habits to clothing style to language...Wish we had a unified culture but variety is the ingredient.