The poor man Modi made a minister is .....

BDurruti

a fcuking terrorist anta kadha.

Pratap Chandra Sarangi, was Bajrang Dal chief at that time of Graham Staines family murder by Bajrang Dal goons.

6 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

a fcuking terrorist anta kadha.

Pratap Chandra Sarangi, was Bajrang Dal chief at that time of Graham Staines family murder by Bajrang Dal goons.

I remember Graham staines murder was planned by the Kalinga Sena...Bajrangdal I don’t think has anything to do with this..! I may be wrong..

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I remember Graham staines murder was planned by the Kalinga Sena...Bajrangdal I don’t think has anything to do with this..! I may be wrong.. 

you are wrong. it was planned by different groups, and the investigation was a joke. they just arrested 3 people. This guy escaped scrutiny, and is now a minister.

everywhere people are praising Modi for making this terrorist piece of sh1t a minister.

7 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

you are wrong. it was planned by different groups, and the investigation was a joke. they just arrested 3 people. This guy escaped scrutiny, and is now a minister.

everywhere people are praising Modi for making this terrorist piece of sh1t a minister.

Recent ga evari uchha aina by mistake lo thokkaaaava bro?? #JustAsking

• Upvote 1

Just now, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Recent ga evari uchha aina by mistake lo thokkaaaava bro?? #JustAsking 

asking about what? nee overaction aapi point ki ra.

25 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

Like I said I may be wrong but I followed this murder case with available documents on the public domain, No, not the newspapers or media outlets and it was Kalinga Sena sprinter groups that did this incident...

Again, these groups do not have jurisdiction or proper membership count and everyone are associated at the same time none. No one on paper so tough to come to a conclusion that Bajrang Dal was behind the murder.

The investigation is always a joke in such cases and it doesn't surprise me at all.

Modern day in those areas are still lawless, Imagine the situation two decades back.

Anyway, if you are hung to your point then it is better to conclude that it was Bajrangdal.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said I may be wrong but I followed this murder case with available documents on the public domain, No, not the newspapers or media outlets and it was Kalinga Sena sprinter groups that did this incident...

Again, these groups do not have jurisdiction or proper membership count and everyone are associated at the same time none. No one on paper so tough to come to a conclusion that Bajrang Dal was behind the murder.

Its tough because the investigation agencies are pro-Hindutva. entire india is a casteist hellhole since independence.

idehy muslim group aithey, everyone remotely associated with that group would spend decades in jail.

don't justify Modi's disgusting love for religious terrorists of one kind.

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

The investigation is always a joke in such cases and it doesn't surprise me at all.

Modern day in those areas are still lawless, Imagine the situation two decades back.

Anyway, if you are hung to your point then it is better to conclude that it was Bajrangdal.

someone posted a link. lol. I'm not the one hung up on stuff.

you are keen to prove that Modi govt is probably not supportive of terrorists.

which it absolutely is.