The poor man Modi made a minister is .....

BDurruti

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I said I may be wrong but I followed this murder case with available documents on the public domain, No, not the newspapers or media outlets and it was Kalinga Sena sprinter groups that did this incident...

Again, these groups do not have jurisdiction or proper membership count and everyone are associated at the same time none. No one on paper so tough to come to a conclusion that Bajrang Dal was behind the murder.

what public documents are you talking about?

andarikante pedda terrorist nuvu ra, nee lanti landasura munda ley terrorists avutaru, db lo post esukodam tappa nuvvu bayata emi eekalev, idiot

• Upvote 1

There are no public documents, unless you have access to investigation files.

there's only a sessions court judgement, which ruled death penalty for the accused, that the high court rescinded, and the supreme court agreed with the high court.

ofcourse I'm not for death penalty for anyone, but the reason given for it is disgusting. bajrang dal was a litigant in all these appeals, and this particular current minister was apparently its chief for Orissa then.

BD membership may be superfluous, but to claim its leadership is too, is just disingenuous.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cellphone said:

andarikante pedda terrorist nuvu ra, nee lanti landasura munda ley terrorists avutaru, db lo post esukodam tappa nuvvu bayata emi eekalev, idiot

lol. sarigga raayatam kooda raani neekantey ekkuva peeka ra. obvious ga.

2 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

lol. sarigga raayatam kooda raani neekantey ekkuva peeka ra. obvious ga.

nuvvelli imrankhan gadu chulli ki salam kottu, pak win avuddi wc lo, yerri tonda fellow lol

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BDurruti said:

a fcuking terrorist anta kadha.

Pratap Chandra Sarangi, was Bajrang Dal chief at that time of Graham Staines family murder by Bajrang Dal goons.

arey @terrorist @Mother_Board 

2 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

You mean tulam gold +-

yes bro............ noti dhula akkuva vunty ke, vizag la vuntadhi. 

hindus and india antey padadhu.. paki ke povali ani trying.

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

I remember Graham staines murder was planned by the Kalinga Sena...Bajrangdal I don’t think has anything to do with this..! I may be wrong..

Kalinga sena, bajrang dal, etc these are all  RSS subsiadaries anukunta evarni anna target cheyyali antey  RSS nunchi okadu vachi they form these susidiary groups, unemployed and uneducated youth ni join chesukoni hindutva noori posthaaru and finally they target the person through these groups and RSS will disown these groups once the job is done,. Recently oka athanu Kadapa nunchi vachadu he came out of  RSS recently, this dude told me about how these functionaries work and how he was hired etc,  valla group evarni target chesindhi evarevarini kottaru etc.  I think he wrote a book also, about his experience i will post it here if I find it.Image result for brahmanandam thinking gif

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, timmy said:

Kalinga sena, bajrang dal, etc these are all  RSS subsiadaries anukunta evarni anna target cheyyali antey  RSS nunchi okadu vachi they form these susidiary groups, unemployed and uneducated youth ni join chesukoni hindutva noori posthaaru and finally they target the person through these groups and RSS will disown these groups once the job is done,. Recently oka athanu Kadapa nunchi vachadu he came out of  RSS recently, this dude told me about how these functionaries work and how he was hired etc,  valla group evarni target chesindhi evarevarini kottaru etc.  I think he wrote a book also, about his experience i will post it here if I find it.Image result for brahmanandam thinking gif

Lol,  RSS don't target.  Don't talk like a fool with half knowledge. 

11 minutes ago, JambuLingam said:

Lol,  RSS don't target.  Don't talk like a fool with half knowledge. 

Nuvvu cheppavu kadha aithe OK! i believe in you RSS dont target. Image result for brahmanandam thinking gif

2 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

arey @uttermost nuvvu Ladies anta ga...

Salaam walekum vunty ji.. saab kairiyat.

evarni choosina, nee past lo vaunty gurthuku vasthondha paapam?

aa vaunty ki telusa, nuvvu online lo padi andarni muslim terrorist antav ani.. haha..