Next is TG

Edhokati

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

enduku state CM tiraga kudadho cheppu.

coalition build chesthaam saami. particular party in a different region lo support chestam, edho oka reason kosam.

how is it wrong?

That’s fine, build a coalition or wall...

but what is the common base or ground ? Why do you think I would vote to TRS so that Mayawati will become a Prime Minister ? Why would some one vote to DMK so that Mamata Banerjee will come PM ?

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

but what is the common base or ground ? Why do you think I would vote to TRS so that Mayawati will become a Prime Minister ? Why would some one vote to DMK so that Mamata Banerjee will come PM ?

why won't you vote to TRS for making mayawati the PM, if TRS gets plum ministerships? don't you trust KCR to bargain?

how would trust KCRs ability to bargain if he joined a national front? bargaining capacity in a 3rd front situation seems infinitely better.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

common base is anti-Modi (which was a miscalculation this time), but generally a common base can be increased representation of states in central govt, instead of chamcha MPs being elected from the national party from the state.

but based on the specific election, they can have other agenda like anti-Modi etc.

16 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Modi gadu CM vunapudu mari desham antha tirigi BJP ki votlu veyandayya ani emaina adiginada ? 

When he was a CM, I don’t think Modi interfered in politics of any other state although BJP being a national party. 

Bodi gadu cheyyakapothe inkevadu cheyyakudadha? Which law prevents regional leaders, for that matter a citizen of India campaigning nation wide?  BJP high-headedness is suicidal.

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dora n jaggu next in queue pushpam batch vadalaru

vallemo kaani nuvvu already vangunnav kada... Pushpam tho dhabidi dhibidi ki...

nee shunakanandam endho... 

9 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Dora n jaggu next in queue pushpam batch vadalaru

Idhi nee ichcha/korika/vaaancha?? 

Leka visionary leader pettina shaaapam aaaa?