India lo unde ammayilu

riashli

2 minutes ago, riashli said:

Now I feel am a loser. Nenu job kuda cheyakudadu Ani decide ayyanu. 

don't be silly. it feels really bad to know that no one cares, but they don't matter.

none of them matter. mobs act in a certain way, you can't expect individual kind of decency from them. In private they may express sympathy. that's human nature. its herdish, clan based, etc.

take a break, take fighting classes, vent your anger on a boxing bag. and time will take care of your pain.

• Upvote 2

Understand mobs, and enjoy their stupidity. don't be intimidated by them. an act of individual assertion like slapping someone is good for the soul. you did well. stay strong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

there's always a threshold that a mob will wait for an individual to cross, before going nuclear on the individual. they are still gauging on how to respond and want to see physical proof what you allege.

for eg. if the guy reacted physically to your slap, the mob will restrain him. until then, they just wait it out. not sure what to do, and assess the situation. don't be distraught.

group actions take time and will demand more proof what you allege. but you can always stand up for yourself. well done.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, riashli said:

Thr were almost 30 ppl around, andaru cinema chusinattu chusaru when I was slapping a guy.. no one opened their mouth.. I should have slapped everyone else too.. tappu chesanu. 

self defense nerchukondi , next time yevadanna vedava veshalu vesthe champa debba kadu , kalo cheyo irige tattu kottandi , they deserve the beatings and a lot more

Just now, Peddayana said:

self defense nerchukondi , next time yevadanna vedava veshalu vesthe champa debba kadu , kalo cheyo irige tattu kottandi , they deserve the beatings and a lot more

most of the time a loud scream is enough.she can't beat everyone in the crowd dude. she can only analyze and understand that humans at their basest are sheep, and won't act until there's a spark, and then all follow like sheep.

like I understand this db.

2 hours ago, riashli said:

Thr were so many ppl around me.. infact na pakkana oka lady kurchoni undi, when someone was harassing me, kanisam ame tala kuda tippaledu, she was busy in fb. Manaki jaraganantha varaku enduku le Ani. 

siggu leni society

5 hours ago, riashli said:

To all the nri women, don't come back.. u probably made best decision to move out. 

This is correct, me and ma freinds idi discuss chesam already yepdo

india lo pokiri ekuva tease chesta untaru comments Inka konni I cant tell

Usa lo Asalu vatiki chance ledu 

from age 5 to 60 women face these idiots at certain point of there life 

3 hours ago, riashli said:

Am frustrated. Intlo chepte vallaki badha. Evariki cheppukolenu.

Alage untadi but u have to face it , pepper spray use cheyandi,leda Karam potlam oka chinna blade,safety pin doubt vaste use cheyandi vatini, she teams unay okka complaint ivandi anta ladies kalsochi chitakkodtaru

ayna ipdu miku easy ga 30+ untay ,epatiki chalamandi yedavalu misbehave cheydaniki chuddam chuseuntaru ga 

teliviga avoid those situations

2 minutes ago, AleAle said:

This is correct, me and ma freinds idi discuss chesam already yepdo

india lo pokiri ekuva tease chesta untaru comments Inka konni I cant tell

Usa lo Asalu vatiki chance ledu 

USA lo chance enduku ledu? comments padutooney vuntayi.. either compliment anukuni sportive ga teesukuntaru.. leka pothey vaadu em chestado ani calm ga vellipotaru.. at least India lo repercussions lekunda kottochu ani anukuntaru.. every place has its own negatives..

3 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Alage untadi but u have to face it , pepper spray use cheyandi,leda Karam potlam oka chinna blade,safety pin doubt vaste use cheyandi vatini, she teams unay okka complaint ivandi anta ladies kalsochi chitakkodtaru

akka.. kaaram potlam, bladeu, safety pinnu antey.. yuddam lo violence mari ekkuva ayipotundemoney.. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

USA lo chance enduku ledu? comments padutooney vuntayi.. either compliment anukuni sportive ga teesukuntaru.. leka pothey vaadu em chestado ani calm ga vellipotaru.. at least India lo repercussions lekunda kottochu ani anukuntaru.. every place has its own negatives..

USA lo comments cheydam verità untadi avi compliments lage tiskuntaru ,ikda okasari ibandiga undante they stay away leda911 antavarku evadu techukodu situation

but india lo aa comments veru cheap ga chestaru , pokiris ekuva and bus stop akde chettaga comments chestuntaru

inka dash lu ivdam,touch cheydam alantivi India lo chestaru then aa idiot malli kanpiyadu face gurtu undadu mayam ante, pedophiles ekuva India lo

ammaylu ekdaina carefulga undali ,i and my freinds personally felt usa is much safer than India esp for women 

ikda USA lo I don’t think so no one behaves like that ,ikde safety women ki