When you fall for a Muslim Gir

kevinUsa

I felled for a muslim girl when I was in my teens and she also felled for me...the local muslim youth warned me not to look at her anymore but I still watched and this led to a hindu-muslim fight in my basti....

2 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I felled for a muslim girl when I was in my teens and she also felled for me...the local muslim youth warned me not to look at her anymore but I still watched and this led to a hindu-muslim fight in my basti....

mottaniki fell ayinodivi alage undipoyava??

1 hour ago, Edhokati said:

mottaniki fell ayinodivi alage undipoyava??

no bro...thats just teenage love...muslim youth in my basti went to her house and hit her...the family moved from our basti to a different basti...last I heard is that the girl got married a year after and now she has teen kids

1 hour ago, mybabyboy said:

no bro...thats just teenage love...muslim youth in my basti went to her house and hit her...the family moved from our basti to a different basti...last I heard is that the girl got married a year after and now she has teen kids

K

all happies anna mata 

3 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Muslim structures are best...worth tulam. Just need a clean wash before use to avoid beef smell

ha ha too much bro edhi..