Folks ... Anybody working in Norway or know anyone who works in Norway ??

Roger7

Folks - Can you let me know if anyone here works in Norway or knows anyone who works in Norway ?? I want to get an understanding of the Cost of Living and Salary expectations ... 

3 minutes ago, Roger7 said:

Folks - Can you let me know if anyone here works in Norway or knows anyone who works in Norway ?? I want to get an understanding of the Cost of Living and Salary expectations ... 

I know of someone who works in Olso. Mabu nagar candidate, Phd from Germany. He said, happy life. He been there for 8 years or more. You gonna find telugu guys there in Oslo, too.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

I know of someone who works in Olso. Mabu nagar candidate, Phd from Germany. He said, happy life. He been there for 8 years or more. You gonna find telugu guys there in Oslo, too.

That's Nice to hear. Any idea about the Cost of Living and Salaries ?? How much can a Sr Systems Engineer with 9 years of US Experience can expect ?? 

1 minute ago, Roger7 said:

That's Nice to hear. Any idea about the Cost of Living and Salaries ?? How much can a Sr Systems Engineer with 9 years of US Experience can expect ?? 

That guy is a manger working for some oil company, and his speciality is numerical analysis/simulation. I never asked for his salary. You can make $60K USD or 600K to 700K Norway Kroners. $1500 USD per apartment rent. You can find room mates easy, once you land there. If you have a visa, go and visit Oslo on your way to India.  Norwegian air flies directly to Oslo from many US destinations.

1 minute ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

That guy is a manger working for some oil company, and his speciality is numerical analysis/simulation. I never asked for his salary. You can make $60K USD or 600K to 700K Norway Kroners. $1500 USD per apartment rent. You can find room mates easy, once you land there. If you have a visa, go and visit Oslo on your way to India.  Norwegian air flies directly to Oslo from many US destinations.

Thanks Buddy ... That's Good Information to know.

• 6 months later...