Rest in Peace Rudra , You are a warrior.. you will be remembered forever .. Thanks everyone

sanjaysahu

55 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Bro, 

If I am not wrong, EE Afdb lo nuv very senior member and I know you may have doubts.. but I can personally vouch for the family.. I will ping you my cell number if you have any questions..that being said I am not saying or asking for donation from you . I don't want anyone to think its a scam.. I donated $400 Personally... I can share my receipts to .. This is genuine ask for help.. Many of the folks open GOFUND and stuff like that very next day when things occur but this family didn't share this with even close ones and wanted to take care of themselves but they ran out of every penny , If you see the incident occurred in Nov 2018 and they didn't open one till yesterday. They spent every thing they have and now in debt for more than 100K.. so Initially they opened gofund to help with  experimental theraphy , treatments any thing and everything to save the little one.. I along with several other friends formed as a group and taking to several children hospitals apart from what the family already did.. in the next couple years we think the cost estimate is almost 300k-400k.so we asked her to increase the amount so whatever they can help it will go to kids costs and his costs only. Unfortunately no health insurance covers these experimental medications.. again any doubts or questions you can reach out to me.. Below are the pictures and video of the kid as of yesterday. 

https://ibb.co/KDFp4s6

https://www.facebook.com/donate/24283727772231

Again .. I am not against anyone who has doubts as its everyones hard earned money.... but plz believe THIS IS NOT A SCAM ..

Thanks for all of you guys who shared/donated/prayed

Thank you

thanks for the confirmation... atleast the cause is genuine..

On 6/4/2019 at 11:15 PM, psycopk said:

anta bagane undi... goal emo first 120k ippudu 200k... what going on man?? post lo mention chesindi 16k+ additional inko 16K vesko.. pedite 50k petali...  I want to donate.. but dropping for this very reason

welcome to below thed Bro, similar topic discussion aiythandhi below

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Ba nee concept correct iythe sonia, lalu, raja, jagan, chi bn epatiki purugulu padi chachipovali mari

poyetollu eam badha padatharo manaki teliyadhu kadha baa .. ana anukoni jeevitham gadapalsindhe

1 hour ago, Rajugadu said:

Plus they have a separate FB campaign as well which collected 100k 

Bro, 

we are trying to help and collect as much as we can so they can try for all options .. meku telusu kadah if there inusrance does not cover hospital bills how much it will cost.. again not greedy or anything .. they want to try everything possible..even in the 1st page of this post i posted both links.. we are not hiding or trying to keep anything secret.. 

The only thing driving me is what would I do if it was my kid as that kid and my kid are about same age.. 

Again thanks for all who are helping..

baby parents names endhuku levu? perulu lekunda ooru peru lekunda, hospital name lekunda..etla nammedhi.

this looks like a scam?? maybe people who know about the baby condition are taking advantage...

i would like to know the parent's details so that I can enquire and donate...

until then sorry boss...

another question is....how come baby has so much hair when there is a head injury?  usually after the head injury surgery the baby's head will be shaved and a protective shell would be put on since skull is not completely healed....this looks more like a birth deformity rather than an accident...

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, sanjaysahu said:

Bro, 

we are trying to help and collect as much as we can so they can try for all options .. meku telusu kadah if there inusrance does not cover hospital bills how much it will cost.. again not greedy or anything .. they want to try everything possible..even in the 1st page of this post i posted both links.. we are not hiding or trying to keep anything secret.. 

The only thing driving me is what would I do if it was my kid as that kid and my kid are about same age.. 

A insurance ayina deductible reach aina tarvaata max out of pocket limit untadi aa limit daatite they will cover 100%. 

and what do you mean by "they want to try everything possible ante"? initial limit pettindi saripoleda....why do they have to change it to 350K?

Very disheartening to see that kid in that condition. 

I would like to donate. But as some of the members pointed out here already, there is no mention of kid's parents name nor any hospital bills and doctors letter about his condition are uploaded. I don't want to judge the organiser but there is a slight possibility of someone using that kid's condition to make money. 

As TS mentioned that this is for his close friends family, I request him to disclose the kid's parents names atleast. 350k is not a small amount. As much as I see the need and understand the kid and his parents situation, all we want is to get convinced that the organiser would indeed give these funds to the kid's parents. 

1 hour ago, sanjaysahu said:

Bro, 

(cool)

On 6/4/2019 at 12:45 PM, psycopk said:

anta bagane undi... goal emo first 120k ippudu 200k... what going on man?? post lo mention chesindi 16k+ additional inko 16K vesko.. pedite 50k petali...  I want to donate.. but dropping for this very reason

Entho kontha pettaru aa pillodu face chusi vesei uncle. Malla logic lu deniki ikkada kuda

On 6/4/2019 at 1:45 PM, psycopk said:

Isthe ivu leda musuko ani dialog koduthunaru PK anna

43 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Entho kontha pettaru aa pillodu face chusi vesei uncle. Malla logic lu deniki ikkada kuda

Same feeling now increased to 350+

1 hour ago, VadaGaali said:

Very disheartening to see that kid in that condition. 

I would like to donate. But as some of the members pointed out here already, there is no mention of kid's parents name nor any hospital bills and doctors letter about his condition are uploaded. I don't want to judge the organiser but there is a slight possibility of someone using that kid's condition to make money. 

As TS mentioned that this is for his close friends family, I request him to disclose the kid's parents names atleast. 350k is not a small amount. As much as I see the need and understand the kid and his parents situation, all we want is to get convinced that the organiser would indeed give these funds to the kid's parents. 

The donations money they are asking for is to try out alternative treatments in future which wont be covered by insurance. So they wont be able to show any bills for that now. Its just estimates future possible bills.