Gogofund ki rod peduthuna by our great telugu peope on name of sympathy

whatsapp

59 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Right.

Manishi pranam chala viluvainadi......Ade manishi jeevitham la chaavu anedi akari ghattam. 

Chaavu degara nista ga nijayathi ga lekapothey, manam bratikina jeevitham motham bekaar...

Death ni apalemu...kani death tarvata jarige karyakramalani sarigga chesthe chalu, the last thing to do ever and let it be noble than collecting funds.

Yes baa True,

collecting funds - can understand their pain. And I also support donations.

But in few cases,  gofund misuse avuthundhi, just a say 

17 hours ago, whatsapp said:

Yemina anukondi vay

45000 modern begging done and target 100k$ for what? 

Any company sudden death will pay 150k min to.family and on top 100k plus other insurance coverage. 2 crore rupees to support family and gorralu will keep donating .

https://www.gofundme.com/support-for-our-diseased-friendavinash039s-family

kind comments lo oka american amaye begging just for funeral and no one cares see that mana gorella greatness

Inka body kuda dorakaledu appude gofund  me na? Evi start chese vallu telsukovalsindi enti ante body ni india pampadaniki antha amount avvadu inka india lo parents ki family ki support ante asala vallaki ela money avasaramo ledo kuda telikunda deniki start chestaru ra babu..

your intention to do such things is right to help his family but vallaki adi avasaram undi ledu kanukondi..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rajugadu said:

Inka body kuda dorakaledu appude gofund  me na? Evi start chese vallu telsukovalsindi enti ante body ni india pampadaniki antha amount avvadu inka india lo parents ki family ki support ante asala vallaki ela money avasaramo ledo kuda telikunda deniki start chestaru ra babu..

your intention to do such things is right to help his family but vallaki adi avasaram undi ledu kanukondi..

Agreed

24 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Because of assholes like u , in some genuine cases we are hesitant to donate. If u want to donate , do it or else just fuck off.

I wonder why ur parents even gave birth to such asshole like u. Did u go and verify there? No..we are only here to make fun of some one's death. Why don;t u go and kill yourself..because we dont need ur kind of breed here.

Aythy sachpora ...vadevudo.vediki telusu andukay goshishthunadu !! 

5 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Sachipothay first gofund page lepandi tarvatha savam dagariki vadam anukontaru.

26 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

Because of assholes like u , in some genuine cases we are hesitant to donate. If u want to donate , do it or else just fuck off.

I wonder why ur parents even gave birth to such asshole like u. Did u go and verify there? No..we are only here to make fun of some one's death. Why don;t u go and kill yourself..because we dont need ur kind of breed here.

Are me thatha or.muthatho sachipodaniki ready vunte ikadaaki tesukochi 

Gofund page format ready chesi pettuko

Chillara vestham.

Yera nuvu nijanga oka dollar anna vesava ...i really doubt it!! But endukura edonvedham.ante bhayama lol!! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Nenu veyodhu anatledu ..

Evado birthday. Party celebrations kosam.own boat (25000$) vesukoni leave petti veldu def his hobbies interest his pages and more over own software company shows he is rich why he nedd 100k and why people donate blindly.

11 minutes ago, Rajugadu said:

Highlight scene vadu chachado.ledo koda teliyakunda gofund start chesaru lol!!

Just now, whatsapp said:

Highlight scene vadu chachado.ledo koda teliyakunda gofund start chesaru lol!!

The help team entered and started the search on Saturday morning. Unfortunately due a lot of weed in the lake and bad weather conditions, search was unsuccessful on Saturday and Sunday and is still in the process. We are all praying for some miracle to happen and get him back. Based on the current situation, unfortunately we have to say there are extremely less chances of getting back alive. In case of unfortunate event of not seeing him alive, we are planning to send the body back to India for his family and well-wishers to see him for one last time and to perform last rituals.

16 hours ago, Fire0007 said:

chatanaite ivvu, lekunte musuko

dialogue pedda a cheppavu but entha varaku donate chesi money useful avutundi ani chuse vallu kuda untaru.... so misuse ayithe inkka asalu entha kopam untadoo neeku telidu le 

Mari naive yedavalu unnaru janalu. Arey elantidi em anna avithe appu cheyandi ra babu malli teervhukovachu friend iythe thala koncham veskuni pampandi ra.. mari ela intlo savuki kuda oorilo valla money teeskukovatam chala thappu even when u dont need it

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

dialogue pedda a cheppavu but entha varaku donate chesi money useful avutundi ani chuse vallu kuda untaru.... so misuse ayithe inkka asalu entha kopam untadoo neeku telidu le 

Ba chethakani thananiki iche reason ivvalsina avasaram gurinchi okasari alochinchadam lo thappu ledu

edi ayithe highlight

That is so amazing that you all can find it your heart of hearts to donate I'm alone in raising this money and I can't afford I'm disabled and have no job can you all donate and or share my campaign as well please thank you and God Bless

1559669206.6963_ugc_content.jpg
1559669221.3633_ugc_content.jpeg

I lost my father due to cancer we are trying to raise money for his funeral if anyone can help with anything anything at all it will help please I can't afford it I too have a gofundme account just check me out please