Gogofund ki rod peduthuna by our great telugu peope on name of sympathy

whatsapp

6 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Yemani

avunu baa,  few trusted agencies r  trying to verify if fake or true.. - Its Good

google lo search term idhe "Go$fund mis#use" .

Unwanted reason ki google search lo ii thed display avuthdhi

change Title from above search terms.. or put # or @ in between

• Upvote 1

Just now, bhaigan said:

I lost my father due to cancer we are trying to raise money for his funeral if anyone can help with anything anything at all it will help please I can't afford it I too have a gofundme account just check me out please

sure details share it will do our best ....

7 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

I lost my father due to cancer we are trying to raise money for his funeral if anyone can help with anything anything at all it will help please I can't afford it I too have a gofundme account just check me out please

Post the link here ba

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Manchiga cheppinavu thambi. Manishi pranam kante yedi viluvainavi levu.  Pranam thrigi vasthadhi ante..lakhs kaadhu kotlu aina raise chestharu. Vishayam adhi kaadhu. Chavu ni use chesukoni sachinodi pakkana undetollu avasaram kante ekkuva dhobbuthunnaru choodu...adhi worst. They are just taking the advantage of a guys death. Your anger should be diverted against them unless you are one of those or close to those... Otherwise genuine cases ki donate cheyyali ane asha kooda sacchipothundhi for socially responsbile people. Person who donates should feel that he is donating for the right cause, shouldn't feel being cheated.

We see number of people india ..seen number of times in Ameerpet...kids ki full oil raasi enda lo padukobetti beg chesthuntaaru. Simpathy. Thats how I feel sometimes about these gofunds by desi people working in the US in professional jobs with good salaries. Some are really genuine and few are rotten ones.

Aha prathi dialog bullet basu

Recently one of my frd's frd died. I know him too.

His friends(along with my frd) started gofund me and collected $250 K

He took a personal life insurance of $500K in US and around $60 lakhs LIC India. 

Friends personally collected 80K from their pockets. Employer gave some money and covered travel expenses.

House paid more than 1/4th. Their kids get $1000 each from government (some scheme/process).  

Now family collects atleast a million dollars tax free......

2 hours ago, AbooChalaChusam said:

He took a personal life insurance of $500K in US and around $60 lakhs LIC India. 

Friends personally collected 80K from their pockets. Employer gave some money and covered travel expenses.

House paid more than 1/4th. Their kids get $1000 each from government (some scheme/process).  

👌👌👌👌shabaash

Ponele baa india lo pillalu akalitho rogaltho chasthe chavani vella family benze car lo tirgutharu.

Valla family ki siggu vundali a 250k vunchukodaniki ...they need to donate that money to other real social cause of our community who are really suffering.

Just now, whatsapp said:

Valla family ki siggu vundali a 250k vunchukodaniki ...they need to donate that money to other real social cause of our community who are really suffering.

Dabbu evariki vaddu antaru ba

Iyyala reptla ayya chaste masikam kuda Kaka mundhe astulu panchukuntunaru vatilo teda ki sonta brothers and sisters tho godava padutunaru

Pukatla vachina money ni vadilipedutara

• Thanks 1

"Life insurance" came into being precisely to solve this problem of begging.

The Greeks and Romans introduced the origins of health and life insurance c. 600 BC when they created guilds called "benevolent societies", which cared for the families of deceased members, as well as paying funeral expenses of members. Guilds in the Middle Ages served a similar purpose.

At least in the guilds, people know who died, who the beneficiaries are, etc. Thanks to online e-begging, one doesn't know the answers to the latter set of questions.

Indian medical association members are doctors. And these members chip in monthly contribution towards social security scheme. Upon any member's death,  his/her family gets paid some money.  These members' families make peanuts, compared to gofundme desiUSA folks.

https://www.imansss.org/pdf/annualreport2010.pdf