Personal ga chusa

Okka nalla daniki indiana lo 8 kids.

Kid ki 200 food stamps

Free health insurance

Rental support

Nipso bill lo rebates

Kids free school 

Free breakfast lunch anni

Malli they say govt is no giving them anything.

Ade oka tella lady 60+ was working with me in a store was saying that govt wants all her details just to give her  200$ in rental allowance.

Twist enti anye Mana desam lo St/sc 

Ki vellaki pedda difference em ledu 

Govt Anni benefits ichi chadavandi Ra ante chadavru

Mali St/sc atrocities cases

Sc/St us ku vaste vadiki govt 10l istadi 

OC ku em istadi

Andaru antaru repatriation Ani 

70 years icharu inka bagu padale 

Em chestam 

They also target rich girls from upper castes antunna @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao Uncle.

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

They also target rich girls from upper castes antunna @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao Uncle.

what to do, uppercaste boys are just being whiny losers, contantly complaining about their lack of station in life. which girl would like such constant whining and victim mongering attitud?

especially middle class uppercaste loser bois. dumbest and funniest lot. low class among the uppercaste.

4 minutes ago, LastManStanding said:

yup..food stamps tho patu tanf kuda arounf $700 istaru kid ki...chala mandi asalu anduke kids ni kantaru...niku chetakanappudu pakkana vadi mide tosesthe oka pani aipotundi kadha...alavatu janalaki baga prathi daniki oka reason vethukkovatam..India ni British vallu 200 yesra and a mundu Mughals ala rule chestune unnaru...manam cheppukovatledu ga roju...British valle karanam ani...manaki a caste gola undi anuko front seat lo...ila pakkana valla ruddatam fashion aipoindi emadya....ilantivi support chesevallu ekkuva avvabatte e madya Modi,Trump,Farage,Le Pen, Bolsonaro, Morrison ala andaru gelustunnaru ippudu..good for the world!

yeah. if its such an awesome life living on food stamps, you should try it too. give up your job and live on food stamps.

Modi Trump Farage etc win because dumb pices of trash like you lie on social media and propagate nonsense, and help their cause. They win also because their opponents help them too, by not catering to the poor. They don't win because people are revolting against freebie culture.

if someone is revolting, then its just dumbass middle class who are upset that people are having something to eat, and are not starving to death.

• Upvote 1

ee db lo lanti brainless candidates internet lo ekkada vethikina dorakaru. lol.

brainless plus hero complex. edho pedda podichesinolla laaga. haha..

fcuk you losers. bye

15 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

what to do, uppercaste boys are just being whiny losers, contantly complaining about their lack of station in life. which girl would like such constant whining and victim mongering attitud?

especially middle class uppercaste loser bois. dumbest and funniest lot. low class among the uppercaste.

It is all because scum like you have encouraged such behavior. What did Pranay get in the end? A six foot grave. Who is the loser now? Not those upper caste boys who are leading a successful life in another country. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

It is all because scum like you have encouraged such behavior. What did Pranay get in the end? A six foot grave. Who is the loser now? Not those upper caste boys who are leading a successful life in another country. 

since you are talkin about profit, ask his family what they got. They managed to nationalize the incident, and probably profited from it.

while the 'successful' uppercaste boys living in another country still whine like losers online, and in their groups about lack of eligible women willing to give them a second look, even after they've made it abroad. Its hilarious, if you weren't so dumb you'd realise it too.

I feel bad and s0rry for low class uppercaste losers whining all the time. I'm trying to teach them to have some self respect, but they prefer to whine. lol.

6 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

since you are talkin about profit, ask his family what they got. They managed to nationalize the incident, and probably profited from it.

while the 'successful' uppercaste boys living in another country still whine like losers online, and in their groups about lack of eligible women willing to give them a second look, even after they've made it abroad. Its hilarious, if you weren't so dumb you'd realise it too.

Had to laugh a little on that. I hope pranay laughed his way to his grave too. @3$% Whatever will he do with all the money his family earned now lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Staysafebro said:

Had to laugh a little on that. I hope pranay laughed his way to his grave too. Whatever will he do with all the money his family earned now lol.

one of your ancestors probably made that sacrifice, so you can laugh now. may be Pranay's people will be able to laugh at yours sometime down the line. I'd love to see  that.

45 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Had to laugh a little on that. I hope pranay laughed his way to his grave too. @3$% Whatever will he do with all the money his family earned now lol.

You aren't just a despicable person, you're a horrible human being who doesn't deserve living on this planet. You're the epitome of evolution gone wrong. 

1 hour ago, MyNameIsEarl said:

matta ga siggu matta lekunda malla vostav kada bey. Ummi10gina mohana rub seskoni malla vochi noru terichetodivi labbe

e db kakunda niku na m unnadi lyf, 24*7 eedane 10ginchukuntav kada bey sore loser, ban sesi dobbina siggu vodili eeda andari matta sikutav chulli ga

enduku antha feel avthunnav. lol.

I'm amused by rabid dogs, and like to tease them. inka morugu gettiga :giggle:

7 hours ago, BDurruti said:

one of your ancestors probably made that sacrifice, so you can laugh now. may be Pranay's people will be able to laugh at yours sometime down the line. I'd love to see  that.

I doubt that will happen anytime soon what with them being like this lol. CITI_c$y

7 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

Twist enti anye Mana desam lo St/sc 

Ki vellaki pedda difference em ledu 

Govt Anni benefits ichi chadavandi Ra ante chadavru

Mali St/sc atrocities cases

Sc/St us ku vaste vadiki govt 10l istadi 

OC ku em istadi

Andaru antaru repatriation Ani 

70 years icharu inka bagu padale 

Em chestam 

5 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Arey Glass marchandi... adi Desi poragallani chusi Illegal poragallu anukuntundi 

Makkugallani anukunta.

She was suspended in 2013 after she allegedly referred to a group of students as "Little Mexico" and another student as "white bread."

Clark is also under investigation after she allegedly told a student to "Show me your papers ... you are illegal," after the student asked for permission to use the bathroom.

The Hispanic student population in the Fort Worth Independent School District is nearly 63 percent. The Fort Worth Star-Telegramreported that about 88 percent of the students at the school Clark had been teaching are Hispanic.

• Upvote 1