To all the chauvanists in this DB including Staysafebro

DrBeta

why should girls bear all the burden of the messed up society? because you are too busy to challenge people who are not girls?

this is a hard choice to make, so its better if we don't preach to girls.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Exactly the attitude of the society that needs to be changed. A woman doesn't need to be protected but needs to be respected. A woman's duty is to not just raise children like you but to achieve her goals. Why are women associated with docile things in life? Why are women expected to do less in life because "they are women"?

OMG you taken me wrongly.My mother is a successful person. She is not a housewife infact she is more successful than my father.  

5 hours ago, BDurruti said:

first of all, I think you have it all wrong. No man/woman is an island (inspite of what Ayn Rand -who lived on govt dole, says). Everyone needs each other.

suppose you are made a program manager, and are entrusted to accomplish a certain technology. So you hire people to help you achieve that goal, and end up hiring 4 guys and a girl.

how would you react if the workplace is toxic to the girl? if she's constantly harassed, and is hit on by every member of the team, and is made to constantly play defense? will you tell the girl to prove taht she's worth more than all these 4 guys put together, so you can replace them, or ask her to shut the fcuk up and work harder?

I mean, I know you want the girl to swim against the tide and become successful, but are you, as the manager of that particular program willing to go against the tide, and ask the guys to stick to the schedule?

This is the case with every startup. really smart girls will rarely make it into the core programming team in a startup. should you be working towards making the environment better, or worse for them? I mean, do you care about the program's success or are willing to let the program be bulldozed by some guys who are too loud, and won't play ball?

You keep going back to work place harassment. True, I agree we need to create a conducive environment to women to help them against harassment. Like I said I consider work place harassment more a human right violation than anything else. 

5 hours ago, pootareku said:

OMG you taken me wrongly.My mother is a successful person. She is not a housewife infact she is more successful than my father.  

I can't put it any better than @BDurruti put it. Women aren't any more precious than men are and they shouldn't be treated as they precious. Don't make any stereotype arguments about women because they can be as evil and selfish if not more than men, and that's a good thing. 

6 hours ago, BDurruti said:

women are no more precious than anyone else. and that includes my mother, sister and wife or any woman. treating them as special is the problem.

if you can challenge the toxic masculinity around you, do so. lets not attribute bullshit to women. women can be equally evil, conniving, irresponsible, selfish and all that. but that is not the issue here.

1 minute ago, aakathaai1234 said:

arey beta gaa naayaaldhi yetraa idhi em raasaavo rendu mukkallo cheppu theggettesthaa

mana thread lo sarigga answer chey ra mundu chethha nayaala

1 minute ago, aakathaai1234 said:

arey beta gaa naayaaldhi yetraa idhi em raasaavo rendu mukkallo cheppu theggettesthaa

Porilu ooke injustice ani edvakunda, muskuni pani cheyyali ani raasa. 

3 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Porilu ooke injustice ani edvakunda, muskuni pani cheyyali ani raasa. 

baga raasaav ra naayaldhi correct ga cheppaavv