Caste feeling in VJWADA Engg colleges

DarkKnight19

9 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

eppudela vundho no idea baa but early 2000's lo ayithe konchem feeling baane vundedhi..

but alot better than 1990's ani vinna...looks like slowly its getting better

2004 taravata calm iyindru..ekuv mingithe sc/st case lu pettetollu ucha poyincharu c batch ki. 2014-2019 vichala vidiga rastram motham c tandavicharu. Not just in the engineering colleges. Ifudu line loki ravaali..ostaru, lekafothe line loki tepistaru. 

1 hour ago, Kuppampsyco said:

2004 taravata calm iyindru..ekuv mingithe sc/st case lu pettetollu ucha poyincharu c batch ki. 2014-2019 vichala vidiga rastram motham c tandavicharu. Not just in the engineering colleges. Ifudu line loki ravaali..ostaru, lekafothe line loki tepistaru. 

I don't know on what basis you're saying this, it's evident that you haven't lived in Vijayawada before.

Vijayawada has the highest literacy rate of more than 80%. This is also one of the reasons why we have a new government in AP, the current generation there are more discerning and they won't swing towards caste-based politics anymore.

5 hours ago, DarkKnight19 said:

Recent ga relative abbayi joined Engg  college in BZA. Paapam non local. Akkada caste groups chusi shock ayyadu. 2019 lo kooda ilantivi endi saami. 

Eppudu pothayi ee casteism and caste groups in engg colleges.

Well said baa, good that this plague is not there in Telangana region. When I am doing my engg we don’t even know what caste our friends belong from even at the end of fourth year. Even in the villages in telangana area people call each other as bava/mama even through they are not related or if same caste. That’s actually a very good thing and nice to see which I haven’t seen in many places.

17 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Well said baa, good that this plague is not there in Telangana region. When I am doing my engg we don’t even know what caste our friends belong from even at the end of fourth year. Even in the villages in telangana area people call each other as bava/mama even through they are not related or if same caste. That’s actually a very good thing and nice to see which I haven’t seen in many places.

Vijayawada lo kuda ante babu, we call strangers as Sir/Madam. Respect is etched in our values.

nenu chadivina college lo kuda worst undedi , caste enti ani first day adigaru , some people used to move in caste based groups , sad inka change avvaledu , eng was the time when I learned about caste more , appativaraku peddaga teliyadu assalu caste gurinchi 

5 hours ago, Koko said:

I don't know on what basis you're saying this, it's evident that you haven't lived in Vijayawada before.

Vijayawada has the highest literacy rate of more than 80%. This is also one of the reasons why we have a new government in AP, the current generation there are more discerning and they won't swing towards caste-based politics anymore.

Nuvvu yedda unavu brother?. High Literacy means high castism