ఓటేయ‌నోళ్లు స‌ల‌హాలివ్వ‌ద్ద‌న్న ప‌వ‌న్‌

snoww

5 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

2009 .. prp chala thapulu jarigayi.. he was just part of it and couldn’t control anything .. 2014 correct chesadu TDP and BJP ki support ichi.. otherwise A1 CM ayetodu.. 2019 lo he made a mistake by not concentrating at root level and wrong campaigning .... so he made a mistake in 2019 and will learn from it .. 

2014 lo correct chesindu ante it’s not you and me to decide, the mandate is visible and clear and it apparently seems mandate is not in favour of PK for his support to TDP and BJP.

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

2014 lo party pettadu, ippudu 2019 gorund level/ booth level lo atleast karyakarthalu unnara vadiki, yenduku vaa ee managalaram maatalu :giggle:

I am here not to convince you .. keep u r hatred intact and .. satisfy ur ego bro .. he wants to do good .. ilanti trolls avahelanlu.. he has to face and learn .. period .. Friday matalu janalaki nachuthuna rojulu ivi 

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

I am here not to convince you .. keep u r hatred intact and .. satisfy ur ego bro .. he wants to do good .. ilanti trolls avahelanlu.. he has to face and learn .. period .. Friday matalu janalaki nachuthuna rojulu ivi 

:giggle: idisey vaaa, inka saalu monday roju morning masthu navvupinchav thnx for that.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

2014 lo correct chesindu ante it’s not you and me to decide, the mandate is visible and clear and it apparently seems mandate is not in favour of PK for his support to TDP and BJP.

I don’t know  who decides and make statement here .. 2014 thappu cheyaledhu anedhi Na opinion.. the real mistake that he made is 2019.. 

3 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

:giggle: idisey vaaa, inka saalu monday roju morning masthu navvupinchav thnx for that.

Friday dhaka wait cheyi vaa inka navukovachu 😂 

8 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

2009 .. prp chala thapulu jarigayi.. he was just part of it and couldn’t control anything .. 2014 correct chesadu TDP and BJP ki support ichi.. otherwise A1 CM ayetodu.. 2019 lo he made a mistake by not concentrating at root level and wrong campaigning .... so he made a mistake in 2019 and will learn from it .. 

Endhi vaa chinna pilladila matladuthav...

2014 lo correct chesindu... 15 lo wrong chesindu... 16 la malli correst chesindu ani...

When you say, 2014 lo correct jesindu... ante account it for 5 years, if you consider him as a politician... if you just consider him as a bitchh, then consider him just for election season (2014).

I believe you consider him a “politician”, then what has he achieved by supporting TDP in 2014 is measured by TDP rule, which is why he too got impacted by anti-incumbency, and rightly so.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Endhi vaa chinna pilladila matladuthav...

2014 lo correct chesindu... 15 lo wrong chesindu... 16 la malli correst chesindu ani...

When you say, 2014 lo correct jesindu... ante account it for 5 years, if you consider him as a politician... if you just consider him as a bitchh, then consider him just for election season (2014).

I believe you consider him a “politician”, then what has he achieved by supporting TDP in 2014 is measured by TDP rule, which is why he too got impacted by anti-incumbency, and rightly so.

I agree with later part vaa

28 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

I agree with later part vaa

Ok, he has achieved nothing ani oppukunnav kada... then why are you still supporting him? And why that dumbfcuk blaming voters for his failure being an integral part of incumbent govt?

7 minutes ago, reality said:

Ok, he has achieved nothing ani oppukunnav kada... then why are you still supporting him? And why that dumbfcuk blaming voters for his failure being an integral part of incumbent govt?

Nenu opukundhi.. since he supported tdp and bjp in 2014.. TDP rule  impact padhindhi jsp midha 2019 lo ani ..

10 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Nenu opukundhi.. since he supported tdp and bjp in 2014.. TDP rule  impact padhindhi jsp midha 2019 lo ani ..

Consequences and accountability lekunda support chesthe anthe mari... 2014 lo bitchh ayyadu ani.

1 minute ago, reality said:

Consequences and accountability lekunda support chesthe anthe mari... 2014 lo bitchh ayyadu ani.

He was too held accountable by people because of crappy tdp rule .. so that’s the result...