Needs to learn HPC

killerspin

I need to learn HPC(high performance computing) to move further in my role.  Evarnna HPC meeda pani chestunnara? entha vethikina okka trainer dorakatle..any suggestion. searched in reddit, google, udacity, udemy(found something bakwaas), pluralsight..all done, found nothing.

HPC anedi emaina course a tool a nerchukodaniki..pay the fee and joined the school laga

it comes by years of experience  and designing platforms..

and mainly knowing the interior of system like processing power, and electronics...

@k2s  deggara documentary undi..ask him in PM

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

HPC anedi emaina course a tool a nerchukodaniki..pay the fee and joined the school laga

and mainly knowing the interior of system like processing power, and electronics...

baa mari mata sahayam and pani sahayam etla baa?

13 minutes ago, killerspin said:

I need to learn HPC(high performance computing) to move further in my role.  Evarnna HPC meeda pani chestunnara? entha vethikina okka trainer dorakatle..any suggestion. searched in reddit, google, udacity, udemy(found something bakwaas), pluralsight..all done, found nothing.

HPC lo bright is a big player look at his docs.also learn some scheduler like slurm

Just now, Hydrockers said:

baa mari mata sahayam and pani sahayam etla baa?

Stanford super computer room lo @DrBeta gari friends unnaranta..vallu handle chestaru pr0xy

contact him.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Stanford super computer room lo @DrBeta gari friends unnaranta..vallu handle chestaru pr0xy

contact him.

inga adagaka adagaka aa pilli pilla latho adukune vadine adagala ani TS PM chesadu

Just now, Hydrockers said:

inga adagaka adagaka aa pilli pilla latho adukune vadine adagala ani TS PM chesadu

aite @Anta Assamey  kuda super computing meeda pani chestadu...u can reach out to him.

27 minutes ago, killerspin said:

HPC is only used by scientific communities, some of the clients are federal. You won't find people outside working on HPC that easily. HPC is another clustered linux filesystem with GPU and TB of RAM. You need to know the workflow that how data gets into the system and gets out of the system. I worked at client they do genome data processing every night like batch processing and output to some other platform.  HP sells HPC search in HP site for HPC documentation. 

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Spartan Bro, thanks for some pointers. Nenu Linux admin ga gathe 8 years ga work chestunna..worked on dev-ops pipelines and Hadoop administration for sometime as well. I just got tired with the self learning and this HPC piece is just not like having some Distributed File systems understanding with parallel computing. ippudu edo manage chestunna but I just want to help my Dev team more by understanding their requirements thoroughly.  I want to learn if anything available online. btw, thanks for the doc. thing

11 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

HPC lo bright is a big player look at his docs.also learn some scheduler like slurm

Thanks Brother. will check it out!

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

aite @Anta Assamey  kuda super computing meeda pani chestadu...u can reach out to him.

Nena Super Computing aa.... Edo mukki muligi nalugu line code nerchukuntunanu ippudu ippude... Code execute chesina prati sari ila badukuntunanu book choosi ... tenor.gif?itemid=8412189

3 minutes ago, CNR said:

HPC is only used by scientific communities, some of the clients are federal. Yow won't find people outside working on HPC that easily. HPC is another clustered linux with GPU and TB of RAM. You need to know the workflow that how data gets into the system and gets out of the system. I worked at client they do genome data processing every night like batch processing and output to some other platform.  HP sells HPC search in HP site for HPC documentation. 

We are doing more kind of model development. I know the pipeline how to submit jobs like Batch and array jobs. But want to learn how CUDA, MPI works. because sometimes our scripts doesn't work with some modules and thats where the challenge comes. Nuvvu module develop cheyyadaniki em vadav. I mean Spack, or something like compiling from source code?