I want to meet the person who admires Nirmala Sitaraman.

BDurruti

really. I don't understand the world where there are people who admire this piece of garbage.

she has a frowny face 99% of the time, like she's ready to pounce on you to tear you apart.

she mades absolutely kindergarten level arguments for someone with an economics major

44 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

really. I don't understand the world where there are people who admire this piece of garbage.

she has a frowny face 99% of the time, like she's ready to pounce on you to tear you apart.

she mades absolutely kindergarten level arguments for someone with an economics major

Modi

1 hour ago, BDurruti said:

You are not even equal to piece of her . Stop your hateful comments against people. BJP won on people’s mandate. You guys never change. You are filthy pigs who can’t digest stable government and progress of India. Remember you all are products of our sperms

41 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

You are not even equal to piece of her . Stop your hateful comments against people. BJP won on people’s mandate. You guys never change. You are filthy pigs who can’t digest stable government and progress of India. Remember you all are products of our sperms

I've better credentials than her. I can make look like a fool in a debate. she has higher visibility because she's in politics. thats all.

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I've better credentials than her. I can make look like a fool in a debate. she has higher visibility because she's in politics. thats all.

What are your credentials talking all rubbish ,showcasing your extravagant English skills ,hurting the sentiments of Majority, speaking bad about our national leaders and country. For us you are like an ill wind that blows no good.

Just now, seal_breaker said:

What are your credentials talking all rubbish ,showcasing your extravagant English skills ,hurting the sentiments of Majority, speaking bad about our national leaders and country. For us you are like an ill wind that blows no good.

what are her credentials? mcom is it? lol.

15 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

@Scheku aunty manchiga ..... ne face appudanna mirror la chusukunnave ney........ antha credentials untey ikkada hindus medha padi adavavey sanja... fuku muskoni 10gey ani @Biskot told . Jai balaya

Just now, Biskot2 said:

@Scheku aunty manchiga ..... ne face appudanna mirror la chusukunnave ney........ antha credentails untey ikkada hindus medha padi adavavey sanja... fuku muskoni 10gey ani @Biskot told . Jai balaya

lol. antey meeku andariki boku credentials ani indirect ga oppukunnatta? haha..

avnu ani cheppu.. nenu ellipotha. that's the only thing I want to hear from this db. admission that you are all bunch of good for nothing bokus. cheppesey. :)

Just now, BDurruti said:

lol. antey meeku andariki boku credentials ani indirect ga oppukunnatta? haha..

avnu ani cheppu.. nenu ellipotha. that's the only thing I want to hear from this db. admission that you are all bunch of good for nothing bokus. cheppesey. :)

okka sari please............. 

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

what are her credentials? mcom is it? lol.

She completed her Mphil and discontinued PhD before moving to London with her husband. You are such a cheapo 

4 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

bt the way, I did make BJP spokesperson KT Raghavan look like a fool on national tv debate. it was a panel where that fellow was shamelessly defending Modi. No idea when it was telecast. DD National. during the election time.

I just happened to be at the right place where they were gathering people to fill up this program with. I made him blabber like a fool.

I'm the short guy with spectacles, with a slightly bangla look, who asked the question on federalism to the congress representative, when this moron intervened. it was glorious. I got lots of pats from girls who sat behind me. they asked if I was a journalist. hehe..

I said I'm a scientist.