I want to meet the person who admires Nirmala Sitaraman.

BDurruti

2 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

She completed her Mphil and discontinued PhD before moving to London with her husband. You are such a cheapo 

lol. I'm better than her.

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

lol. antey meeku andariki boku credentials ani indirect ga oppukunnatta? haha..

avnu ani cheppu.. nenu ellipotha. that's the only thing I want to hear from this db. admission that you are all bunch of good for nothing bokus. cheppesey. :)

papam anipisthadhi aunty ninnu chusthey... ya Allah enko sunnat-e-nabwi py chalny ki tawfeeq atta farma dhe . AMEEN

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

bt the way, I did make BJP spokesperson KT Raghavan look like a fool on national tv debate. it was a panel where that fellow was shamelessly defending Modi. No idea when it was telecast. DD National. during the election time.

I just happened to be at the right place where they were gathering people to fill up this program with. I made him blabber like a fool.

I'm the short guy with spectacles, with a slightly bangla look, who asked the question on federalism to the congress representative, when this moron intervened. it was glorious. I got lots of pats from girls who sat behind me. they asked if I was a journalist. hehe..

I said I'm a scientist.

Any knowledgeable person won’t beat drums like you. Pedda pittalodila unnav kada ra. Sollu aapi sull@ ki pig fat raasukoni paduko

If you just get a few stats on your fingertips before talking to these losers, and predict their response (which is easy, because they have talking points), and demolish them. they are then left blabbering like fools.

I asked KT Raghavan, to come take a walk with me around the campus of the library where this debate was conducted, before he claims Swacch Bharat a success.

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

bt the way, I did make BJP spokesperson KT Raghavan look like a fool on national tv debate. it was a panel where that fellow was shamelessly defending Modi. No idea when it was telecast. DD National. during the election time.

I just happened to be at the right place where they were gathering people to fill up this program with. I made him blabber like a fool.

I'm the short guy with spectacles, with a slightly bangla look, who asked the question on federalism to the congress representative, when this moron intervened. it was glorious. I got lots of pats from girls who sat behind me. they asked if I was a journalist. hehe..

I said I'm a scientist.

@Scheku

3 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Any knowledgeable person won’t beat drums like you. Pedda pittalodila unnav kada ra. Sollu aapi sull@ ki pig fat raasukoni paduko

dude, you can't have it both ways. you haven't met enough knowledgeable people obviously to know if they beat their drums or not. stop crying like a kid.

I was talking about a fcuking leader, and you wanted to take it personal. it is infact true that I have better credentials than her. and a better temperament, and smarts. I don't have to suck up to fascist pieces of sh1t like Modi to put food on my table. seriously how awesome am I?

4 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

papam anipisthadhi aunty ninnu chusthey... ya Allah enko sunnat-e-nabwi py chalny ki tawfeeq atta farma dhe . AMEEN

naaku kooda. nuvvu thega trying paapam.

imagine nuvvu aa muslim ammayi ni pelli cheskoni untey, given how low respect you have for her religion and her people. just miss aa paapa.

Reyy Durru gaa naayaaldhi maa kulapolla aadapaduchu gurinchi yetraa koosthunnaavv LKG ukg ani koosaavante daayer lo neeku leakageee aipoddhi naaayaalga reyy

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

dude, you can't have it both ways. you haven't met enough knowledgeable people obviously to know if they beat their drums or not. stop crying like a kid.

I was talking about a fcuking leader, and you wanted to take it personal. it is infact true that I have better credentials than her. and a better temperament, and smarts. I don't have to suck up to fascist pieces of sh1t like Modi to put food on my table. seriously how awesome am I?

Whatever Modi doesn’t need he is admired by great people all over the world. We don’t need your idiocy filled thoughts. You are such shameless creature inspite of getting f*ked so Many times still lick modis balls

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

naaku kooda. nuvvu thega trying paapam.

imagine nuvvu aa muslim ammayi ni pelli cheskoni untey, given how low respect you have for her religion and her people. just miss aa paapa.

ninnu em try cheyatledhu aunty, antha risk nenu cheya lenu............poyi poyi ok psycho dhanni try chesthama cheppu

3 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

ninnu em try cheyatledhu aunty, antha risk nenu cheya lenu............poyi poyi ok psycho dhanni try chesthama cheppu

lol. aa ammai just miss. neelo intha hatred undhi for Islam ani telisthey, ninnu entha assahyinchukuntundho kadha.

4 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Whatever Modi doesn’t need he is admired by great people all over the world. We don’t need your idiocy filled thoughts. You are such shameless creature inspite of getting f*ked so Many times still lick modis balls

Modi is laughing stock across the world. world over, they know they just have to stroke his ego, and he'll sell India's market to them. plenty of examples from Modi's half baked foreign policy.