What are your charity goals in life?

BDurruti

I'll stat with mine:

1. start a school for kids, where they'll be served meat for midday meals (including beef)

2. expanding this meal service to every govt school in the state/country. every kid eating chicken, mutton, fish and beef on alternate days

16 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I'll stat with mine:

1. start a school for kids, where they'll be served meat for midday meals (including beef)

2. expanding this meal service to every govt school in the state/country. every kid eating chicken, mutton, fish and beef on alternate days

?page=4&title=Wtf%20is%20that%20desh%20k

49 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

looks like people here are kind hearted and generous (hint:sarcasm)

so lets have what your goals are towards charitable purposes.

46 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I'll stat with mine:

Yes and also we will serve pork to everyone in the turaka community. We can Deepfried dogs tongue mixed hard pork and serve turaka kids everyday. We supply sanitary pads made of pig skin to turaka ladies like your mother and sisters. We can do Many charity to the backward turakas. We can build free addaas for turaka women.

56 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

Yes and also we will serve pork to everyone in the turaka community. We can Deepfried dogs tongue mixed hard pork and serve turaka kids everyday. We supply sanitary pads made of pig skin to turaka ladies like your mother and sisters. We can do Many charity to the backward turakas. We can build free addaas for turaka women.

57 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

58 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

My charity: I will supply pig skin sanitary pads everymonth after having chex with your mother and sister and supply enough pork every week to feed your community 

53 minutes ago, seal_breaker said:

Yes and also we will serve pork to everyone in the turaka community. We can Deepfried dogs tongue mixed hard pork and serve turaka kids everyday. We supply sanitary pads made of pig skin to turaka ladies like your mother and sisters. We can do Many charity to the backward turakas. We can build free addaas for turaka women.

sure, I forgot pork too. pork will also be on the menu.