నీతి ఆయోగ్‌లో దుమ్ము దులిపిన జ‌గ‌న్‌..! | YS Jagan Highlight Speech In NITI Aayog |

bhaigan

Did he raise any new points ?? [IMG]

I know KCR did not attend... but any Telangana Government representative support YS Jagan on his Special Status request ?? [IMG]

Enni cheppina Em cheppina .... BJP ivvali ani anukuntene istundi .... [IMG]

I think even if they have an intention of giving Special Status they will look for the right time so that they will get the maximum credit and mileage out of it ..[IMG]

42 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Enni cheppina Em cheppina .... BJP ivvali ani anukuntene istundi .... [IMG]

I think even if they have an intention of giving Special Status they will look for the right time so that they will get the maximum credit and mileage out of it ..[IMG]

Lets see , BJP ki poye kalam vasthe vallu sachinatlu iyalsinde

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Lets see , BJP ki poye kalam vasthe vallu sachinatlu iyalsinde

Ya ade antunanu .... They will wait and analyze the timing .. and if they wanted to give it will only come in the 4th year of the Governance ... [IMG]

55 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Did he raise any new points ?? [IMG]

I know KCR did not attend... but any Telangana Government representative support YS Jagan on his Special Status request ?? [IMG]

KCR ki eeni seats vachayi 9 seats , 9 seats tho KCR akkada pekedi emi ledu, YCP ala kadu 4th largest party after BJP,Congress and DMK in parliament, nijam cheppali ante KCR tho inka pedda ga pani undakapovachu

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

KCR ki eeni seats vachayi 9 seats , 9 seats tho KCR akkada pekedi emi ledu, YCP ala kadu 4th largest party after BJP,Congress and DMK in parliament, nijam cheppali ante KCR tho inka pedda ga pani undakapovachu

Nenu Telagana support chestunda Special Status Andhra Pradesh ani enduku adiganu ante.... KCR annadu kada recent ga elections time lo memu kuda help chestam SS ravataniki ani ... anduku adiga ...NITI ayog is good platform where they are voice their support ... [IMG]

23 + 9 (is always a help kada) = 32 ... anduku asked...