Kerala horror: Woman cop dies after being stabbed, set ablaze by police officer, Ajaz

DaVinci

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

seriously. come on man. with out any evidence, how can say such things. 

that's my interpretation of the things after seeing the manner in which the lady was killed. let's see what the investigation has to say. 

1 minute ago, DaVinci said:

that's my interpretation of the things after seeing the manner in which the lady was killed. let's see what the investigation has to say. 

nee interpretation ah Image result for brahmi gif

6 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Kerala lo terrorist camps pudtunnai maa ofc lo malayali athanu chepparu.. Monna Sri lanka attacks initiated from kerala... now wonder Rahul Gandu contested and won from there

Sri Lanka attacks were linked to TN. Kerala lo terrorist organizations including ISIS ki poye janaaba baari etthulo unnaru.. Rahul Gandhi antaava Wayanad lo 50% + voters muslim, christian community vi.. so adi reason 

4 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

even if the investigation says that, its purely based on what they have heard from culprit in this case.

2 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

nee interpretation ah Image result for brahmi gif

GIF :D

Yeah, unless there is some other bigger reason for which that guy wanted to get rid of her. 

Just now, Vaampire said:

even if the investigation says that, its purely based on what they have heard from culprit in this case.

Well, I definitely hope that it won't be so simple 

9 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Sri Lanka attacks were linked to TN. Kerala lo terrorist organizations including ISIS ki poye janaaba baari etthulo unnaru.. Rahul Gandhi antaava Wayanad lo 50% + voters muslim, christian community vi.. so adi reason 

I studied 4 yrs in Kerala ...  aa southern TN and Middle Kerala youth are truly scary guys.... very talented and high adrenaline... Kerala pedda Gay capital of India, maa senior bus lo nidrapothe conductor gadu pakka kurchoni zip open chesadu... kama pisachulu pan shops lo boothu pustakalu ammutaru

6 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

GIF :D

Yeah, unless there is some other bigger reason for which that guy wanted to get rid of her. 

may be he tried to have an affair with her and she did not accept it. and this guy being psycho did this. 

20 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

Kerala lo terrorist camps pudtunnai maa ofc lo malayali athanu chepparu.. Monna Sri lanka attacks initiated from kerala... now wonder Rahul Gandu contested and won from there

lol. indian nationalist showing love towards a section of people in India.

2 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

I studied 4 yrs in Kerala ...  aa southern TN and Middle Kerala youth are truly scary guys.... very talented and high adrenaline... Kerala pedda Gay capital of India, maa senior bus lo nidrapothe conductor gadu pakka kurchoni zip open chesadu... kama pisachulu pan shops lo boothu pustakalu ammutaru

wtf are you blabbering?

11 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

what?? why do you insist on talking about stuff you have no clue about?

1 minute ago, DaVinci said:

Which part?

every single part.

all bombers were native srilankans, not 'linked' to TN.

kerala most nuisance create chesey terrorists are the hindutva kind. including having bomb factories.

Wayanad is a traditionally strong congress seat. yes, because UDF plays communal politics in kerala, but it plays communal politics in Hindu's favour too (along with pro muslim). That's why it got political advantage from sabarimala chaos last year. Congress out-hindutva'ed the BJP in kerala in being sanghi fcuks.

muslims and hindus are not natural enemies, except in the sanghi mind.

37 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

I thought you read somewhere and told ..Your guess ah :surprised-038: