Kerala horror: Woman cop dies after being stabbed, set ablaze by police officer, Ajaz

DaVinci

8 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

every single part.

all bombers were native srilankans, not 'linked' to TN.

kerala most nuisance create chesey terrorists are the hindutva kind. including having bomb factories.

Wayanad is a traditionally strong congress seat. yes, because UDF plays communal politics in kerala, but it plays communal politics in Hindu's favour too (along with pro muslim). That's why it got political advantage from sabarimala chaos last year. Congress out-hindutva'ed the BJP in kerala in being sanghi fcuks.

muslims and hindus are not natural enemies, except in the sanghi mind.

Not sure why you decided to interpolate things. 

Sri Lanka attacks - arrests of suspects were made in TN until recently. See below link. The article also has information related to ISIS Kerala recruits. If that doesn't suffice, Google anyway. 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/nia-raids-7-locations-in-tamil-nadu-over-suspected-link-between-coimbatores-is-module-sri-lanka-easter-attack-2182695.html

Congress sees Christians and Muslims as a reliable voter base. Hence, the decision. Amethi was Congress's forte, why did not Rahul Gandhi restrict himself to Amethi? 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I thought you read somewhere and told ..Your guess ah :surprised-038:

investigation is still on.. so motive is not out yet.. unless there is any latest update

looking at the way it was done, it looks like personal vengeance. So did some reasonable guessing.

8 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

dasara bullodu is a master propagandist. typical brahminist attitude.

i'd like to see his face, when I fcuk the entire db. haha..

Ah, you must be from Jai Bhim/Periyar gang, aren't you one?

6 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Sri Lanka attacks - arrests of suspects were made in TN until recently. See below link. The article also has information related to ISIS Kerala recruits. If that doesn't suffice, Google anywa

what should I google? you first look up the difference between words 'suspect' and 'convict'.

8 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

Congress sees Christians and Muslims as a reliable voter base. Hence, the decision. Amethi was Congress's forte, why did not Rahul Gandhi restrict himself to Ame

yeah thats why RG declared himself a proud brahmin, and made temple visits.

dude, UDF is a communal coalition, which politicizes both Hindu and Muslim issues. this what I said. your response is irrelevant to what i said. your original claim that kerala is hotbed of terrorists, and muslims and something blah blah, was so stupid that it didn't deserve a response. but I gave one anyway.

Just now, BDurruti said:

what should I google? you first look up the difference between words 'suspect' and 'convict'.

yeah thats why RG declared himself a proud brahmin, and made temple visits.

dude, UDF is a communal coalition, which politicizes both Hindu and Muslim issues. this what I said. your response is irrelevant to what i said. your original claim that kerala is hotbed of terrorists, and muslims and something blah blah, was so stupid that it didn't deserve a response. but I gave one anyway.

When the investigation is ongoing, there are various possibilities, and hence TN the link. If you have an issue with comprehension, that's not my problem. 

Keep on interpolating things. Since you initiated I responded, now I realize that you don't understand a thing. 

16 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

investigation is still on.. so motive is not out yet.. unless there is any latest update

looking at the way it was done, it looks like personal vengeance. So did some reasonable guessing.

How is it reasonable to talk about someone’s character (stranger) without knowing anything about her dude ? There could be professional ego clashes in past or may be she arrested someone from his family or whatever as part of her job . He might have approached her for an affair and may be she denied it which agitated him . Enno reasons undachu.  It’s so low to talk about anyone’s character without fact checking . Just my opinion dude ! No offense . 

Just now, DaVinci said:

When the investigation is ongoing, there are various possibilities, and hence TN the link. If you have an issue with comprehension, that's not my problem. 

Keep on interpolating things. Since you initiated I responded, now I realize that you don't understand a thing. 

wtf in interpolating?

you have an issue with making a logical connection in the first place. where does easter bombings, ISIS come into the picture in a local murder case?

the ease with which you handwaved your way into easter bombings, and dasara bullodu sharing his bullshit experience as authentic truth was funny to say the least.

if your claim is that this murder is linked to easter bombings or the mindset behind this murder is related to easter bombings, you are the one who should explain how... not me.

this may be a bullshit db, where no one has a logical thinking capacity, and you can get away with it. but not if I notice the shyte you post.

choodu ra bhai.. cow related murders nay hindutva tho link cheyyatam is only because BJP leaders are involved in it, and go and felicitate the perpetrators.

ee Ajaz person ni evadanna UDF nundi satkarinchaara, cheppu. or in what way is this case related to isis, or whatever bullshit.

koncham siggu undali ra bhai. chadukunnanduku. I'm telling to dasara bullodu especially.

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

How is it reasonable to talk about someone’s character (stranger) without knowing anything about her dude ? There could be professional ego clashes or may be she arrested someone from his family or whatever as part of her job . It’s so low to talk about anyone’s character without fact checking . Just my opinion dude ! No offense . 

I only based my opinion on the data that's being reported in the media and the cases from the past. No personal disrespect meant to the deceased lady. Let's see what comes out. 

Professional ego clashes and the manner in which the murder was committed doesn't match up.