Kerala horror: Woman cop dies after being stabbed, set ablaze by police officer, Ajaz

DaVinci

2 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

neither do you 

I'm not the one begging you to look at your own arguments.

I've already declared them as insane, and not worthy of engaging in a discussion.

you seem hurt by it. lol.

Just now, DaVinci said:

arey evadivi ra nuvvu @3$%  adedo cinema lo sutti veerabhadra rao laaga cheppindi vinakunda vaagindey vaaguthunav &*B@

haha.. so funny. I'm introducing the communal piece of sh1t asshole inside you, to you.

embrace him. it looks like you are being defensive of that side of yours. its neither cute, nor admirable. :)

3 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I'm not the one begging you to look at your own arguments.

I've already declared them as insane, and not worthy of engaging in a discussion.

you seem hurt by it. lol.

My argument was to the point and you failed to understand. That's your problem. 

If you have concluded them as insane, then there is no point in a discussion here. We both are wasting our time. 

4 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

haha.. so funny. I'm introducing the communal piece of sh1t asshole inside you, to you.

embrace him. it looks like you are being defensive of that side of yours. its neither cute, nor admirable. :)

Communal side? I'm merely presenting the facts and you seem to be hurt. Hatred is a strong word. 

Yeah, it's pretty evident who the real asshole is. 

Just now, DaVinci said:

My argument was to the point and you failed to understand. That's your problem. 

If you have concluded them as insane, then there is no point in a discussion here. We both are wasting our time. 

if it was to the point, may be you should flex your brain and your english comprehension skills to understand what i asked of you at first.

I asked, if you can make a logical connection to RG, ISIS, SL and this case, or if that wasn't not your intention, can you atleast make a connection to the mentality  that festers iSiS, SL links in kerala, and RG participation in kerala, to what happened in this case.

if you can't, why even bring them up in the discussion? In what way are they related?

do you understand? lol.

I did ask you a precise question, which flew by your head, and you are typing bullshit ever since.

Communal side? I'm merely presenting the facts and you seem to be hurt. Hatred is a strong word. 

Yeah, it's pretty evident who the real asshole is. 

I'm an asshole. big deal. I want to be an asshole to people like you.

and if people like dasara bullodu engages with me, i'll bring on more of my asshole side :)

Just now, BDurruti said:

if it was to the point, may be you should flex your brain and your english comprehension skills to understand what i asked of you at first.

I asked, if you can make a logical connection to RG, ISIS, SL and this case, or if that wasn't not your intention, can you atleast make a connection to the mentality  that festers iSiS, SL links in kerala, and RG participation in kerala, to what happened in this case.

if you can't, why even bring them up in the discussion? In what way are they related?

do you understand? lol.

I did ask you a precise question, which flew by your head, and you are typing bullshit ever since.

This was answered and you failed to understand. 

Not my English skills, it's your selective myopia that's preventing you from comprehending the response. 

You started the BS by interpolating things. I showed you the exit door already, but you don't understand. 

6 minutes ago, BDurruti said:

I'm an asshole. big deal. I want to be an asshole to people like you.

and if people like dasara bullodu engages with me, i'll bring on more of my asshole side :)

I've seen tons. You're no big deal, really. 

Keep deluding yourself, if that makes you happy. 

This was answered and you failed to understand

Not my English skills, it's your selective myopia that's preventing you from comprehending the response. 

You started the BS by interpolating things. I showed you the exit door already, but you don't understand. 

lol. the confidence with which ppl hide their idiocy is cute.

and its amazing taht i can see through it.

and its even more amazing that I hold power over them.

the only thing that's not amazing is that i don't use that power, because i still prefer to be human.

good luck. fcuk off.

1 minute ago, DaVinci said:

I've seen tons. You're no big deal, really. 

Keep deluding yourself, if that makes you happy. 

you've not seen tons obviously. you are floundering like a cat stuck on a wall.

Just now, BDurruti said:

lol. the confidence with which ppl hide their idiocy is cute.

and its amazing taht i can see through it.

and its even more amazing that I hold power over them.

the only thing that's not amazing is that i don't use that power, because i still prefer to be human.

good luck. fcuk off.

Like I said, keep deluding yourself. 

Just now, BDurruti said:

you've not seen tons obviously. you are floundering like a cat stuck on a wall.

Please imagine so if that makes you feel good about yourself.