Realty prices crash in Amaravathi, middle class happy!

snoww

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• idibezwada

• snoww

• tacobell fan

• Bestguy

Rates taggite jaggadi emi vupoyogam 

basic ga ippudu amaravati lo land registration rates penchi vadiki ela vupayogamo chusi oka 6 months tarvata jaggade penchutadu rates 

govt nadapdaniki money kavali kada 

some departments vere chitaki move cheyyatam janalaki intrest vuntudemo kani 

ias ips and mlas ministers istam vundadhu 

hight seema lo petta mani jaggadu okka roju kuda adagaledu endu kante all cms want be good books high court judjes 

they need both each other 

politians and courts 

12 minutes ago, snoww said:

Both in TG and AP last 5 years people bought properties even with huge bank loans since property rates were raising atleast double than bank loan interest rates. So it was very easy money to make. 

Now there will be some thinking before anyone will attempt such plans. 

matter of time. It is still a good thing because your Interest rates can be wiped by one hike. Risk cheyyakunda life long alane undali anna kastam

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

matter of time. It is still a good thing because your Interest rates can be wiped by one hike. Risk cheyyakunda life long alane undali anna kastam

Hyd la one hike emi raadhuu for sure..It will take lot of time ..TDP vasthe mataku tagivee kadhu for sure rates..

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

If you can still be able to afford the loan payment without selling for loss then its worth taking risk.

But some people made it their full time job with no other income. 

6 minutes ago, babru said:

gone are the days where people make 3,4 times profit on investment in India within 5 years.

I think going forward max 15 to 20% growth vunte ekkuva.

even if you can get 15-20% an year, you can end up as a millionaire

24 minutes ago, snoww said:

If you can still be able to afford the loan payment without selling for loss then its worth taking risk.

But some people made it their full time job with no other income. 

Can you walk away from paying loans if the land rates drop too much ? in the scenario current land value is less than loan amount you have to pay ? 

I know people do that here for homes . Is that possible in India too ? 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Can you walk away from paying loans if the land rates drop too much ? in the scenario current land value is less than loan amount you have to pay ? 

India lo antha loan amount ivvaru anukunta ga 

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

100k loan (69 lakhs) ki you pay @2 Rupee interest 1.38 lakhs per month - land rate antha tremendous ga drop avvudha? where you are in loss?When they gained it was more than their expected rate. news lo cheppinantha worst ga emi ledu and for sure it won't be like this. 

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

100k loan (69 lakhs) ki you pay @2 Rupee interest 1.38 lakhs per month - land rate antha tremendous ga drop avvudha? where you are in loss?When they gained it was more than their expected rate. news lo cheppinantha worst ga emi ledu and for sure it won't be like this. 

i bet nuvvu ee land konna long runlo it would not return more than 2 rupee interest untill unless nee sudi tirigi capital or ring road lantivi padte tappa...only good thing is you can payoff the loan in couple of years if you are an NRI...antegani 10 yrs 2 rs interest kadtu unta ante land kondam pedha biscut

39 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Mine was general question. Will banks just take over property if we default or they will come after your other properties too to recover by filing a civil case in the court? 

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

Mine was general question. Will banks just take over property if we default or they will come after your other properties too to recover by filing a civil case in the court? 

it mostly takes over your property and max file a civil case againt you....it will not come across other properties...i may be wrong

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

All hyped up news. There are no transactions whatsoever. Latest Buzz is that Jagan will announce very soon to complete the Seed access road that was blocked by three villages which connects to Vijayawada. Just wait for official confirmation in few days. Also, three villages met Jagan and requested more compensation like 1800 sq. yards and he advised them to either continue to farm those lands or just accept current compensation that was given to rest of the villages. Again, this is not official news but close people who aware of the knowledge updated. 

Taco uncle undavalli, penumaka and tadepali exempt chestanani promise chesadu mari naaku telsina vallu velite.. yesterday Alla Rama Krishna also told the same to another delegation including my grandfather..