sugar patients

cool_boy

14 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

adhi with fasting with out fasting anukunta baa

without fasting ayithe 125 anukunta cutoff...with fasting 100 anukunta

emo baa telisina dagara nundi fear start

As long as you watch your diet and exercise, you can’t control it . Povatam ante it depends if it is well controlled, sometimes we even stop medications. 

Just now, Googleyahoo said:

It is in the pre diabetes range . For confirmation repeat it again or get HBA1C checked . Even if it is pre diabetes, we don’t start medications . You can control with diet and exercise . Don’t worry 

+1

yup ....recent gaa vacchindhi ayithe ganuka no problem baa

Just carbs thagginchi exercise cheyyi like paina @Googleyahoo baa cheppinattu 

4 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Nothing as such its in normal range... Just eat normally and exercise like walking , jogging, workout cheyyi its fine.

Okko saari random idi ekkuva choopochu, check again after few days again random don't feel anxiety about it that could be spike your sugar levels...

cool thanks bro

Sorry for you bro.

First, what is the criteria for the blood test? is this fasting blood sugar level?

If it is fasting blood sugar, are you overweight?

if your HBA1C is normal, Show middle finger to doctor. I am sure there is something wrong with the test. 

3 minutes ago, kothavani said:

Keto , ( Veeramachinenni ) etc diets will definetly help nenu bhi border prediabatic anaru, tried diet for 3 weeks and ate normal the levels came to normal, Dont take medicine by any chance oka sari avi body ki takithe life long tappadu. High fats with coconut oil is helping a lot (dont believe articles on coconut oil is poisonous etc 

There are many controversial debates on long term keto diets. Every body is different so don’t blindly follow keto. I am not saying keto will not work .. I did it before and lost 20 LB in 2 months and felt great but I gained again when I stopped keto diet. Ofcourse nenu keto chesindhi just to see the benefits myself rather hearing stories from other people. 

Amount of insulin needed depends on amount of food portion (sugars). small portions tinte then body may be able to keep glucose levels better ani naa meaning especially when you avoid sweets and replace processed foods with complex carbs.

12 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Sorry for you bro.

First, what is the criteria for the blood test? is this fasting blood sugar level?

If it is fasting blood sugar, are you overweight?

if your HBA1C is normal, Show middle finger to doctor. I am sure there is something wrong with the test. 

yes bro fasting blood sugar

over weigt ame kadu anukutuna 165lbs 

11 minutes ago, Googleyahoo said:

I would recommend that you and get your HBA1C checked to confirm . 

idi entidi bro doctor refer cheyakunda cheayru emo kada

38 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

adhi with fasting with out fasting anukunta baa

without fasting ayithe 125 anukunta cutoff...with fasting 100 anukunta

fasting 130 ante chala ekkuvana bro

25 minutes ago, Googleyahoo said:

It is in the pre diabetes range . For confirmation repeat it again or get HBA1C checked . Even if it is pre diabetes, we don’t start medications . You can control with diet and exercise . Don’t worry 

koncham food ame tinali ame tinakudado info telusthe chepu bayya

3 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

idi entidi bro doctor refer cheyakunda cheayru emo kada

This will give you 3-month average of your blood Sugar in layman terms.

Costco does this test on a quarterly basis for free. Once they told me I am borderline and then I was able to get it down from 5.7 to 4.7.

Basically eliminated Rice from my diet and replaced it with Eggs and Chickpeas with more curries/Veggies