sugar patients

cool_boy

1 minute ago, cool_boy said:

fasting 130 ante chala ekkuvana bro

Ala cheppalemu. 

It depends on what you ate the previous day, how much you ate,...

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Ala cheppalemu. 

It depends on what you ate the previous day, how much you ate,...

oh ok bro, rice purthuga pakkana pettada best ha bro, almonds and oats egg serials veti valla emina prob untada because idi na daily food lo unde items anduke adgutuna

Just now, cool_boy said:

oh ok bro, rice purthuga pakkana pettada best ha bro, almonds and oats egg serials veti valla emina prob untada because idi na daily food lo unde items anduke adgutuna

Cereal check chesuko okasari .. some of them will have lots of carbs and sugars. No prob with almonds, oats and eggs.

Basically people cal it Sugar but the problem you have is digesting Carbs/Sugar 

the less carbs you eat the better. Don't go completely Keto 

Almonds lo Carbs chala takkuva untayi.. Egg lo no carbs 

Oats lo carbs untayi but Rice tho compare cheste chala better 

Try to take Vitamin K2 (MK7) supplements if you can after doing your research 

58 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

thanks @Amrita chala helpful info ichav ne message chusa food ame tinnav koncham info iv a time lo

Whats your hbA1c? I used to drinki kakarakaya juice in morning. Rice completely cut chesa and used to eat quinoa  with veggies. Tofu baga tinedanini to keep myself full. Salads etc. Junk delete chesa from my life and forget sodas/juices/mango lassis exist. I usually never eat sweets so that's not an issue for me. COffee lo kuda sugar manesa and i still dont. I used to count calories and eat . Fruits ishtam aytie tinandi checking their glycemic index.   More than anything exercise like goddu. Here we are not aiming at losing weight but to come off medication. Daily work out cheyi . Elliptical, treadmill waste . Core and ground exercises cheyandi. Tindi etlano miku workout atla dont miss it at least till your hbA1c reduces. Mundu tension padakandi have dedication that your levels should decrease and motivate yourself. Good luck :)

https://dlife.com/glycemic-index-chart-and-effects-of-low-and-high-gi-foods/

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Whats your hbA1c? I used to drinki kakarakaya juice in morning. Rice completely cut chesa and used to eat quinoa  with veggies. Tofu baga tinedanini to keep myself full. Salads etc. Junk delete chesa from my life and forget sodas exist. I usually never eat sweets so that's not an issue for me. COffee lo kuda sugar manesa and i still dont. I used to count calories and eat . More than anything exercise like goddu. Here we are not aiming at losing weight but to come off medication. Daily work out cheyi . Elliptical, treadmill waste . Core and ground exercises cheyandi. Tindi etlano miku workout atla dont miss it at least till your hbA1c reduces. Mundu tension padakandi have dedication that your levels should decrease and motivate yourself. Good luck :)

cool thanks alot for your valuable info, Tofu idi entidi ekada dorukuddi

31 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Basically people cal it Sugar but the problem you have is digesting Carbs/Sugar 

the less carbs you eat the better. Don't go completely Keto 

Almonds lo Carbs chala takkuva untayi.. Egg lo no carbs 

Oats lo carbs untayi but Rice tho compare cheste chala better 

Try to take Vitamin K2 (MK7) supplements if you can after doing your research 

thanks bro good info

33 minutes ago, reddyeee said:

Cereal check chesuko okasari .. some of them will have lots of carbs and sugars. No prob with almonds, oats and eggs.

ya avunu  cereal lo unayi ipude check chesa

6 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

ya avunu  cereal lo unayi ipude check chesa

Cereals worst breakfast they are just marketed well to make believe its a good breakfast.  Its not a tasty bf anyway. Instead eat oatmeal it digests slowly and is healthy. I hate oatmeal btw. *n$

14 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

cool thanks alot for your valuable info, Tofu idi entidi ekada dorukuddi

Tofu you get in asian super markets. Walmart , wholefoods, trader joe's lo kuda dorukutundi. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Cereals worst breakfast they are just marketed well to make believe its a good breakfast.  Its not a tasty bf anyway. Instead eat oatmeal it digests slowly and is healthy. I hate oatmeal btw. *n$

old post lo type1 and  type 2 ani chepav ela telusthadi type1 or type2 anedi can you explain @Amrita

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Tofu you get in asian super markets. Walmart , wholefoods, trader joe's lo kuda dorukutundi. 

Dont eat to much Soy. 

Its all GMO and can cause hormone imbalances 

old post lo type1 and  type 2 ani chepav ela telusthadi type1 or type2 anedi can you explain @Amrita

Doctor cheptadu ga type1 or type2 . Type II is reversible with diet but Type I ki em cheyalem.  Type 1 chala chinnappudey vastundi unlike Type2. Type 1 vallu totally insullin dependent. 20's lo vachindi ante it could be type II . Koncham google cheyandi. You will get awareness. Type 2 ayyi kuda hereditary avvachu. Danikedo test kuda undi. Naku next time vaste appudu ah test cheddam annaru ma doctor Robert Zimmerman from Cleveland clinic. That test is around 10k and wont cover in insurance.  Its good to do some reading andi. Mana body lo em issue undi enti ayina telusukovali kada. Awareness unte alert ga untam . You should keep observing symptoms too. Midi type II ayyundochu. But without hba1c dont declare you have diabetes. hbA1c is 3 months average reading so first go and get that done. 

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Dont eat to much Soy. 

Its all GMO and can cause hormone imbalances 

Tofu tini atleast 4 years ayindi.  Vegetarians inka em tinakunda ala batakali sir? Ayina i dont like taste of tofu so light !