Bobby Fischer, I'm now a communist sympathizer.

pottipotato

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Nee bondha ra nee bondha..

sure ra. itla evarnanna troll chey. naa antha decent ga reply ichetodu ee db lo nay undadu. adhi neeku kooda telusu. haha..

endukante annitiki kalipi oka roju pedatha ani naaku telusu kaabatti. :)

9 hours ago, pottipotato said:

I'm building an alternate p2p pan national network, that will create and sustain large sharing economies, as an alternative to the dirty capitalist drain most people suffer under.

you'll be one of the guys I'll let know my identity in that network.

what happened to that idea of creating a company to employ dalits and half dciks musalmaaans 

3 minutes ago, batman2 said:

what happened to that idea of creating a company to employ dalits and half dciks musalmaaans 

pointless. discriminating agains, and insulting cow piss drinkers seems much more attractive. I'm doing it now..

1 minute ago, BDurruti said:

pointless. discriminating agains, and insulting cow piss drinkers seems much more attractive. I'm doing it now..

so you dropped that idea?

18 hours ago, pottipotato said:

I'm building an alternate p2p pan national network, that will create and sustain large sharing economies, as an alternative to the dirty capitalist drain most people suffer under.

you'll be one of the guys I'll let know my identity in that network.

ante enti...barter system lantidi aa? how can it be self sufficient to meet the needs ? do u want the people to be ascetic ? Utopia laga undi nuv cheppindi unless like minded people unte tappa..alanti vallu takkuva untaru 

society is all about measuring the lengths of otherz d*icks to show our supremacy...as long as this tendency will not vanish , alternative theories will not work...

only possible way should be annihilation  of class enemies at least to keep desires and dreams under check..again it will be against  so called 'liberalism'...just sit tight and wait for our time to slap thighs when these Mofos will start tasting defeat 

orai sannasullara

nenu , Narasayya okati enti. ? Narasayyya aka pottipotato aka Dburutti aka lazxybugger  is a walking encyclopedia...IP address lu trace cheyagalige edavalunte ma locations trace cheyandi...Narasayya time zone ki na time zone ki difference...Narasayya chartered flight unte tappa ikkadiki vachi na ID tho post lu veyaledu

14 minutes ago, BobbyFischer said:

ante enti...barter system lantidi aa? how can it be self sufficient to meet the needs ? do u want the people to be ascetic ? Utopia laga undi nuv cheppindi unless like minded people unte tappa..alanti vallu takkuva untaru 

society is all about measuring the lengths of otherz d*icks to show our supremacy...as long as this tendency will not vanish , alternative theories will not work...

only possible way should be annihilation  of class enemies at least to keep desires and dreams under check..again it will be against  so called 'liberalism'...just sit tight and wait for our time to slap thighs when these Mofos will start tasting defeat 

no. its a mixture of  markets where people can buy and sell goods for money (that is not controlled by a 3rd party,- like a govt), or where people can give themselves stuff for free (gift economy). They can do whatever they want.

Its different from capitalism in that, losers won't be able to amass wealth, because a bunch of people can always collaborate to produce the stuff for free and distribute it. you have to be smarter than the collective to be a successful businessman (which most businessmen today are not, other than labour exploiters)

gift economy is when goods exist to be picked up by people according to their need, while they do their bit to produce it. It has been tried for a short while in Paris Commune for a short while in 1870s, and Catalonia for a longer period just before second world war.

yeah, we live in capitalist society where 'work' is worship, but when all work is automated what will people do? Most of these losers think they can just keep living the way they do, without consequences.

24 minutes ago, BobbyFischer said:

its not easy to technically build that network, and maintain it to work as seamlessly as the internet. It's actually impossible with current technology.

Imagine Amazon, except you can order stuff without paying for it. there's no barter. It also doesn't mean you can consume like crazy. You can only order stuff that people are willing to make for you, and are willing to have it shipped, obviously. otherwise you have to make it yourself.

it can, and will work, just like opensource movement brought us both FreeBSD, and Linux.. I'm not the only one building it. 1000s are part of it, in 100s of labs across the world. Many are disillusioned by the current system, where they don't have freedom to work on what they want to.

only power mongers and fools are happy under this system.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

its not easy to technically build that network, and maintain it to work as seamlessly as the internet. It's actually impossible with current technology.

Imagine Amazon, except you can order stuff without paying for it. there's no barter. It also doesn't mean you can consume like crazy. You can only order stuff that people are willing to make for you, and are willing to have it shipped, obviously. otherwise you have to make it yourself.

it can, and will work, just like opensource movement brought us both FreeBSD, and Linux.. I'm not the only one building it. 1000s are part of it, in 100s of labs across the world. Many are disillusioned by the current system, where they don't have freedom to work on what they want to.

only power mongers and fools are happy under this system.

am not a tech savvy like u, not I am into things like computation complexity, I deal with people more than system as party of my job...

aina, nuv matladedi antha technology related ekkuva undi..how it will work essential commodities...who will be willing to give you a tooth paste or cooking oil for 'free' just because you are in need...care to explain 

26 minutes ago, BobbyFischer said:

or if you want to only deal with money, you can do that too. I mean buy stuff only with money.

the idea is that when a technology becomes sufficiently mainstream, people will learn how to make it themselves, and will increase the threshold of what can be charged for.

too many 'millionaires' and 'billionaires' in the current society are from real estate, commodities, and finance, where least innovation happens.

and social media too.

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no. its a mixture of  markets where people can buy and sell goods for money (that is not controlled by a 3rd party,- like a govt), or where people can give themselves stuff for free (gift economy). They can do whatever they want.

Its different from capitalism in that, losers won't be able to amass wealth, because a bunch of people can always collaborate to produce the stuff for free and distribute it. you have to be smarter than the collective to be a successful businessman (which most businessmen today are not, other than labour exploiters)

gift economy is when goods exist to be picked up by people according to their need, while they do their bit to produce it. It has been tried for a short while in Paris Commune for a short while in 1870s, and Catalonia for a longer period just before second world war.

yeah, we live in capitalist society where 'work' is worship, but when all work is automated what will people do? Most of these losers think they can just keep living the way they do, without consequences.

assuming there is no control on the goods that are being sold or bought, what will be the price of the goods? how supply-demand curve will work in this economy ? how will be the prioritization decided on the production of goods say I would like to have rice twice a day where as an Italian might want to have Pasta....the system looks more abstract and vague for me at this point 

do u have any links that I can follow and get more understanding ...by the way, how this system is going to solve the problems like poverty, malnutrition and illiteracy  ? 

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

or if you want to only deal with money, you can do that too. I mean buy stuff only with money.

the idea is that when a technology becomes sufficiently mainstream, people will learn how to make it themselves, and will increase the threshold of what can be charged for.

too many 'millionaires' and 'billionaires' in the current society are from real estate, commodities, and finance, where least innovation happens.

and social media too.

I agree that people are making money based upon their selling skills rather providing a tool for society which will change the face of economy...

1 minute ago, BobbyFischer said:

am not a tech savvy like u, not I am into things like computation complexity, I deal with people more than system as party of my job... 

aina, nuv matladedi antha technology related ekkuva undi..how it will work essential commodities...who will be willing to give you a tooth paste or cooking oil for 'free' just because you are in need...care to explain  

how to get essentials - simple. You can order it, or we can have local mundis where people walk in, and pick stuff they want and go. The production of individual items will be scheduled according the demand for it.

commodities are already too cheap to manufacture. Most of them can be given for free (not cooking oil).

this network will have an ongoing opensourcing of machines required to manufacture these items. Means bunch of toolmakers give out their designs for machines that manufacture these items. Interested groups can either buy it from them, or make it themselves.

the only stumbling block is sourcing of raw materials. because it involves mining, refining etc. especially mining requires property rights of the particular land, which is in the hands of the capitalists now. There are plenty of ideas to get around this block. like using using raw materials from recycled products, etc. and once the govt is brought down, capitalists will have no one to protect them, and probably will give up their claim to any land.

Its not that hard to manufacture anything these days. On most items, people are only needed at the quality control level, the entire production line runs without interruption from humans.

---------

it sounds impossible because there's no economics studies that extensively capture this kind of activity. The only problem is most people are gorreys, and they can't be gorreys willing to give up their freedom if they want to live under this system.

it already happened in catalonia once, where this kind of movement was sabotaged because of some communists infiltrating it. and later communists ended up killing them all, even more aggressively than the fascists.