Xfinity (Comcast) Internet - 25 Mbps for $20 per month + $50 Via gift card.

diana1

1 hour ago, andarivaadu said:

25 Mbps is nothing these days with 4k content.

get 60 Mbps minimum

That's not true.  A steady 15k connection will do the job if your service provider is not tweaking the traffic .

It is a false advertisement to make you pay more for the Internet making you think your Internet speed is slow.

I won't be surprised if they propose 1 gb down the years.

Your video streaming media server also should be able to serve you the right conent when the traffic is high

• Upvote 1

On 6/22/2019 at 2:30 PM, andarivaadu said:

vaadu dedicated ga iste 10 mbps is more than enough bro. but throttling chestaadu ga. anduke 60 unte better antunnaa

$30 for 60 mbps is great deal imo

I am using 25 mbps plan and don't have any issues. watching netflix 4k content regularly

On 6/22/2019 at 8:32 AM, diana1 said:

https://www.facebook.com/karthi.han.5/posts/2405558699507702

Click on this link in that post. give your address and email. there you can select 25Mbps plan for $20 a month or 60 Mbps plan for $30 a month + $50 visa gift card. this offer valid until 24th June.

Something fishy I know.. the user name.. profile name not matching.. 

bachelors ki laptop/phone lo chuse content ki enough.....but family undi with own house ante kastam.

intlo chaala mandhi multiple automation devices install chesukuntunnaru, like video door bell, camera;s, alarm systems, smart thermostat etc etc...plus multiple devices like phones, laptops, TV, iPad etc.....even though if you dont use those devices, background lo they are still consuming internet...so having high speed is a must these days.
not to forget, weekend lo frnds vasthe inka more devices 

On 6/22/2019 at 2:26 PM, kakatiya said:

That's not true.  A steady 15k connection will do the job if your service provider is not tweaking the traffic .

It is a false advertisement to make you pay more for the Internet making you think your Internet speed is slow.

Your video streaming media server also should be able to serve you the right conent when the traffic is high

Appatlo 128kpbs connection toh ne manchiga enjoy chestunde ippudu 50/60 mbps vunna speed ledu ani edavatam.

btw what is 15k connection ?? 

On June 22, 2019 at 12:26 PM, kakatiya said:

Atleast 100 is a must these days .... I like centurylink in my area..fiber optic  1gbps ki $60 per month and free high end modem ...

with wire around 780/850 upload/download .... Wireless 400-450s (5Ghz).. 2.4 lo 75-90s

.Can't beat that... Been Using for over an year and love it

using Orbi RBK50 router in AP mode...with centurylnk in bridgemode 

Less than 100mbps ayithey use a good router to get the max 

11 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

Appatlo 128kpbs connection toh ne manchiga enjoy chestunde ippudu 50/60 mbps vunna speed ledu ani edavatam.

btw what is 15k connection ?? 

Nuvve annav kada 128k ani

3 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Atleast 100 is a must these days .... I like centurylink in my area..fiber optic  1gbps ki $60 per month and free high end modem ...

with wire around 780/850 upload/download .... Wireless 400-450s (5Ghz).. 2.4 lo 75-90s

.Can't beat that... Been Using for over an year and love it

using Orbi RBK50 router in AP mode...with centurylnk in bridgemode 

Less than 100mbps ayithey use a good router to get the max 

That’s super bhayya... maa deggara $60 ki 100 mbps kuda doubt a... i pay $55 for 60 mbps