Who Shaped this current IT Situation and Our Life in USA

dasari

24 minutes ago, MobileMusic said:

Sure, Technology is the cool new kid on the block!

Watch out...

AI will figure out how to do science. Once that happens, good ‘bye everyone.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

AI will figure out how to do science. Once that happens, good ‘bye everyone.

Ai can't do everything 

Science is above all 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, dasari said:

Friends,

we are in USA, doing good jobs and probably earning good as well... 

in fact Indians (specially south Indians) known for strong technical skills and took major part to shape current IT world ... 

but what was the roots for all this?...why Indians (south Indians specially from AP, TS, TN, KA) are major workforce in IT?

in my opinion, we should be competing for lecture jobs , DSC notification or Bank jobs, if none of the below was happens...

1. Our Family System - Parents forcing us to be Engineer or Doctor, and they will suffer and support you until you become either one of them. (Family Support - this is lacking in most of the US families).
  2. Immigration Act of 1990 -  Origins of H1b. 
  3. Y2K BUG - this is the turning point - major opportunity for lot of Indian engineers
  4. Indian Companies Contribution - in my opinion two companies should get credit
    1. Infosys (Established in 1981) 
    2. Satyam Computer Services (Established in 1989) -- (even though it is failed now, but it was path breaking for many companies...I APPRECIATE SATYAM EFFORTS IN  INDIAN IT FIELD) 
  5. Local Governments - irrespective of controversies our local governments has done good jobs as well..
    1. CBN - gave good support for IT, Hi-tech city and spread the awareness
    2. YSR - made every common man engineer. Now at least 1 out 10 become IT Professional because of his fee reimbursement.  (US is lacking this support in higher educations)
    3. S M Krishna - he did his best job to make the Bangalore as silicon valley.

these are my thoughts about Current IT situation and reasons of our presence in USA...

You forgot Ameerpet coaching centers bro

• Upvote 2

Just now, sattipandu said:

Actually kamarao ki ee credit dakkuthundhi

White rice alavatu chesi, Maaa lo ee aspirations mokkalu naataaaru aaayana 

oh intha matter undha IT venaka. :3D_Smiles:

4 hours ago, sattipandu said:

No one 

I'm where I am coz of my parents

No cuck did anything to me

Check the point number which I mentioned...strong family support 

why hyd are you looking for someone do something for you...can’t you be self made...

6 hours ago, jpismahatma said:

Cbn did not bring regulations.. he was early man..when mms thought about it..and the options.. it would bring to India ...even hitec city was not started by  cbn.   It was not mms or Pv we would not have developed this much...

As I mentioned again pv narasimha rai and manmohan singh  bring open market to India...that eased the imports and exports of India...for example before their regime we used to have desi goldspot and limca...after Pepsi and Coca-Cola videsi products came...

in in the same way there was opportunity we got to export our products as well...initially India did few exports like dabour India, ITC toboco and tata and ashok leyland vehicles to small countries...

But became major exporters in software...because of those factors I mentioned...

we we had good opportunity to grow in other areas like production and hardware (with huge population) ....etc but Indians choose service sector like software because of the factors I mentioned....

6 hours ago, DrBeta said:

Lol, I would put science beyond anything. So, physics, chemistry and biology are way ahead of information technology. 

May be you can call it as computer sciences instead of information technology...if you like science more...

4 minutes ago, dasari said:

May be you can call it as computer sciences instead of information technology...if you like science more...

Lol, merely using the word science doesn't make it cool. Besides, I would be more comfortable calling computer science as theoretical math and data science as statistics. Math is equally cool, yeah.