Who Shaped this current IT Situation and Our Life in USA

dasari

20 minutes ago, dasari said:

May be you can call it as computer sciences instead of information technology...if you like science more...

one huge difference. science is naturally opensource. people freely exchange ideas, update their techniques.

IT is just another marketable commodity that has been perfected through decades of open scientific research.

Just now, DrBeta said:

Lol, merely using the word science doesn't make it cool. Besides, I would be more comfortable calling computer science as theoretical math and data science as statistics. 

Bottom line is science is one word which means knowledge in particular area...

thats why  it is transformed into  many areas like physical science, chemical science, biological  science, economical science, social science, political science...etc and so computer science...

we can’t compare IT with physics or chemistry...they don’t  compete they coexist...

remember the recent picture of black hole it became possible because of computer algorithm

2 minutes ago, dasari said:

thats why  it is transformed into  many areas like physical science, chemical science, biological  science, economical science, social science, political science...etc and so computer science...

we can’t compare IT with physics or chemistry...they don’t  compete they coexist...

remember the recent picture of black hole it became possible because of computer algorithm

computer algorithm written by the scientists, not an IT company.

IT didn't transform science. science created IT. scientists don't need commercial IT.

5 minutes ago, dasari said:

Sure, you USE an algorithm to make a discovery. Back in the day, people used math to make discoveries about sciences. You use technology which is based on science to make new discoveries based on science. In other words, would you say physics subcedes everything because electronics wouldn't be possible without physics and computer science wouldn't be possible without electronics. 

5 minutes ago, DrBeta said:

Sure, you USE an algorithm to make a discovery. Back in the day, people used math to make discoveries about sciences. You use technology which is based on science to make new discoveries based on science. In other words, would you say physics subcedes everything because electronics wouldn't be possible without physics and computer science wouldn't be possible without electronics. 

Computer is for compute (basically maths).  Most of the times heavy computation which is not possible to do with pen and paper like back in days...

But what you compute in that is science...

I think @DrBeta @potti potato Yours perspective of seeing science and IT/ COMPUTER SCIENCE is different than mine...

we shouldn’t compare those ...it’s like apples vs oranges

branches.jpg

5 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Only a matter of time...

Back in the day, people said the same thing about Neural networks, forward to 30 years, we are no where close to understanding how the brain functions. 

6 minutes ago, dasari said:

Computer is for compute (basically maths).  Most of the times heavy computation which is not possible to do with pen and paper like back in days...

But what you compute in that is science...

I think @DrBeta @potti potato Yours perspective of seeing science and IT/ COMPUTER SCIENCE is different than mine...

we shouldn’t compare those ...it’s like apples vs oranges

branches.jpg

I agree, I said earlier that I would be more comfortable calling computer science as theoretical math and data science as statistics. Math is also science, but on it's own math is equally cool if not more. 

1 hour ago, dasari said:

Check the point number which I mentioned...strong family support 

why hyd are you looking for someone do something for you...can’t you be self made...

I didn't quote you bruhh

I said what I had to

Jai balayya 

11 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Only a matter of time...

We don't understand how human intelligence works in the first place and you want to use artificial intelligence, lol.