Who Shaped this current IT Situation and Our Life in USA

dasari

On 6/23/2019 at 4:47 AM, Staysafebro said:

@MobileMusic all AI needs is one good psycho. I have seen the people working with it at the universities and some of them were most definitely deranged. 

If God appears before me and says that I have only 3 options to live:

a) as a mad scientist

b) as a deranged hacker

c) live in the Heaven forever!

I know what people are going to opt - C) to live in Heaven forever. Right?

Wrong! My choice will be b) as a deranged hacker.

Why so? Because there are no computers or tablets in Heaven :( So what good is Heaven anyway?

On 6/23/2019 at 12:50 AM, jpismahatma said:

Cbn did not bring regulations.. he was early man..when mms thought about it..and the options.. it would bring to India ...even hitec city was not started by  cbn.   It was not mms or Pv we would not have developed this much...

Agreed thanks pv and mms mee vallaney all 28 states became it hubs in India

• 7 months later...
On 6/23/2019 at 2:00 AM, dasari said:

Friends,

we are in USA, doing good jobs and probably earning good as well... 

in fact Indians (specially south Indians) known for strong technical skills and took major part to shape current IT world ... 

but what was the roots for all this?...why Indians (south Indians specially from AP, TS, TN, KA) are major workforce in IT?

in my opinion, we should be competing for lecture jobs , DSC notification or Bank jobs, if none of the below was happens...

1. Our Family System - Parents forcing us to be Engineer or Doctor, and they will suffer and support you until you become either one of them. (Family Support - this is lacking in most of the US families).
  2. Immigration Act of 1990 -  Origins of H1b. 
  3. Y2K BUG - this is the turning point - major opportunity for lot of Indian engineers
  4. Indian Companies Contribution - in my opinion two companies should get credit
    1. Infosys (Established in 1981) 
    2. Satyam Computer Services (Established in 1989) -- (even though it is failed now, but it was path breaking for many companies...I APPRECIATE SATYAM EFFORTS IN  INDIAN IT FIELD) 
  5. Local Governments - irrespective of controversies our local governments has done good jobs as well..
    1. CBN - gave good support for IT, Hi-tech city and spread the awareness
    2. YSR - made every common man engineer. Now at least 1 out 10 become IT Professional because of his fee reimbursement.  (US is lacking this support in higher educations)
    3. S M Krishna - he did his best job to make the Bangalore as silicon valley.

these are my thoughts about Current IT situation and reasons of our presence in USA...

Inni unna mana daridram enti ante mana mindset... adi mare varaku evadu em chesina mana bathukulu maravu...

On 6/23/2019 at 1:00 AM, dasari said:

Friends,

we are in USA, doing good jobs and probably earning good as well... 

in fact Indians (specially south Indians) known for strong technical skills and took major part to shape current IT world ... 

but what was the roots for all this?...why Indians (south Indians specially from AP, TS, TN, KA) are major workforce in IT?

in my opinion, we should be competing for lecture jobs , DSC notification or Bank jobs, if none of the below was happens...

1. Our Family System - Parents forcing us to be Engineer or Doctor, and they will suffer and support you until you become either one of them. (Family Support - this is lacking in most of the US families).
  2. Immigration Act of 1990 -  Origins of H1b. 
  3. Y2K BUG - this is the turning point - major opportunity for lot of Indian engineers
  4. Indian Companies Contribution - in my opinion two companies should get credit
    1. Infosys (Established in 1981) 
    2. Satyam Computer Services (Established in 1989) -- (even though it is failed now, but it was path breaking for many companies...I APPRECIATE SATYAM EFFORTS IN  INDIAN IT FIELD) 
  5. Local Governments - irrespective of controversies our local governments has done good jobs as well..
    1. CBN - gave good support for IT, Hi-tech city and spread the awareness
    2. YSR - made every common man engineer. Now at least 1 out 10 become IT Professional because of his fee reimbursement.  (US is lacking this support in higher educations)
    3. S M Krishna - he did his best job to make the Bangalore as silicon valley.

these are my thoughts about Current IT situation and reasons of our presence in USA...

In addition to the above factors, the release of Windows 3.1 and later versions and the availability of pirated Windows versions in India are one of the main reasons.  If it is not for Windows OS which makes life easy and interesting to the computer New Bee's, it would have been tough for most people.  Imagine if you need to learn Unix or JCL and that too on original (not pirated) versions back in 1995-2005.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Swiper said:

In addition to the above factors, the release of Windows 3.1 and later versions and the availability of pirated Windows versions in India are one of the main reasons.  If it is not for Windows OS which makes life easy and interesting to the computer New Bee's, it would have been tough for most people.  Imagine if you need to learn Unix or JCL and that too on original (not pirated) versions back in 1995-2005.

+1

On 6/23/2019 at 5:12 AM, sattipandu said:

No one 

I'm where I am coz of my parents

No cuck did anything to me

they made you literally but your success is because of yourself