Money sending to india

Charger

i like ria, nice rate and 2nd time nundi mostly fast transfer ani next day ne vestadu. first time it takes time like 4-5 business days

2 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

i like ria, nice rate and 2nd time nundi mostly fast transfer ani next day ne vestadu. first time it takes time like 4-5 business days

ante, ippudu vesthe next week padathayaa?

first 2-3 transaction 2-3 days patudhi but after that it would get depositied in a day itself.. I have been using ria for almost 2 yrs and manchi rate istaru

13 minutes ago, Charger said:

Hi dbians,

india ki money send cheyali 6k, ria ani XE sister company undi. ela untundi ?

inka vere options unte ikkada veyandi.

if you are a new customer, every one will transfer your money only after they debit your USA account. If you are a repeat customer, xoom and remit2india are almost instant.

Ria 3 days

Remitly economy 3 days, but Remitly instant is pays 33 paisa less than the economy.

If you want to send $6K right away, sign up with remit2india, who can verify your American bank account right away. And they have a special promo for first time customers: 280 paisa extra per dollar up to $1500 max (Rs 4200 bonus). Once you sign up and give your bank details (login and password), they will call you from 1-800-Number, ask you bunch of questions (KYC know your customer rules, name, where u work, what visa, etc). They will verify on the same day, and transfer your money right away.

21 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

Ria is good... but e madhya 1 dollar fee vestunadu ...bank to bank transfers ki kuda. :( 

15 minutes ago, ShyamSunder said:

first 2-3 transaction 2-3 days patudhi but after that it would get depositied in a day itself.. I have been using ria for almost 2 yrs and manchi rate istaru

ee month 30 lopu sending anta

4 minutes ago, You_Know_Who said:

Ria is good... but e madhya 1 dollar fee vestunadu ...bank to bank transfers ki kuda. :( 

xoom lo 2.99 vesthadu ga bank to bank 

7 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

if you are a new customer, every one will transfer your money only after they debit your USA account. If you are a repeat customer, xoom and remit2india are almost instant.

Ria 3 days

Remitly economy 3 days, but Remitly instant is pays 33 paisa less than the economy.

If you want to send $6K right away, sign up with remit2india, who can verify your American bank account right away. And they have a special promo for first time customers: 280 paisa extra per dollar up to $1500 max (Rs 4200 bonus). Once you sign up and give your bank details (login and password), they will call you from 1-800-Number, ask you bunch of questions (KYC know your customer rules, name, where u work, what visa, etc). They will verify on the same day, and transfer your money right away.

tried bro, vadu join ayye mundu chupisthunnadu kani, once register and @ the time of sending amounts regular price yee showing.