Money sending to india

Charger

9 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

y bro?

WU paid $600M fine for some money laundering violations. Since then they have been aggressive in terms of black listing people. They don't like people who use "cash option". So, I sent money within the states, with cash pick up option before. They look at your whole record, and if you have used cash lots of times, they blacklist you without even telling you. The way they blacklist you is: take your money, and give you MTCN number; when your beneficiary tries to pick up the money, they block the pay out. It has happened to me three times consecutively; that's when I know I am in their sh1tlist.

Now I don't even touch WU with a 200 feet pole. Better and friendlier options everywhere else. I help my friend to send money to Africa. In the past, he used WU; after being blacklisted by WU, he has used moneygram. Now he uses Xoom (in partnership with ria) to send money to West Africa, with "cash pick up" option.

I m happy to see WU losing customers this way.

6 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

tried bro, vadu join ayye mundu chupisthunnadu kani, once register and @ the time of sending amounts regular price yee showing.

You need to type in the coupon code: WEB. I used it last month, I got Rs 4200 bonus.

16 minutes ago, You_Know_Who said:

Ria is good... but e madhya 1 dollar fee vestunadu ...bank to bank transfers ki kuda. :( 

naku vesadu 1 $ charge yesterday this month i observed 

Just now, You_Know_Who said:

Ria lo first time tarvata ... within a day vesestunadu... but u need to maintain a gap of  3-4 days between consecutive transactions...

single transaction chesestha dude. but aa first transaction ee Friday lopu send avvali amount. adi problem. velthaya leda?

1 minute ago, Charger said:

single transaction chesestha dude. but aa first transaction ee Friday lopu send avvali amount. adi problem. velthaya leda?

first transaction always takes time bro..cant guarantee the timeline ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Charger said:

If you do it today (Monday), you can get it in India by Friday evening (Indian time).  

35 minutes ago, ekunadam_enkanna said:

If you do it today (Monday), you can get it in India by Friday evening (Indian time).  

Thnx for info dude. ll do it

• 8 months later...