ammai parents paystubs adigithe

Paidithalli

On 6/25/2019 at 6:45 AM, Paidithalli said:

db janalaki , valla friends ki chala ayyayi... 

but meeru ayithe ela spandhistharu.. 

I will say, I am glad to submit my paystub, even W2 too but can I also get the doctor certificate confirming that their daughter is virgin ?? I do agree it’s very rude but their should be some level playing know??

On 6/25/2019 at 7:36 AM, Staysafebro said:

Ala mosam chesthunnaru man. First company lo Desi lead gaadiki 5 acres valued at 25 lakhs/acre ani chepparu. Valuation cheyisthe it was only 20 lakhs. Everything was on the girl’s name. Divorce kooda ayipoyindhi ippudu. He never saw a penny but is paying alimony now lol.

Just because, andu kosam, divorce jariginda??

10 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

I will say, I am glad to submit my paystub, even W2 too but can I also get the doctor certificate confirming that their daughter is virgin ?? I do agree it’s very rude but their should be some level playing know??

u submit your paystub ,she submits her paystub...sarpoiya

u submit your doc certi--she submits her doc certi ...sarpoya

pellaina kottallo movie  venu madhav comedy gurtastandi

On 6/25/2019 at 7:43 AM, LastManStanding said:

Lol..adhi chuse time ivvaru ga malla..skype lo 2 calls, match closed antaru veellu 😆

Papam bro..e alimony okati, na friends kuda oka 3,4 members kadutunnaru..divorce common aipoindi especially if you r staying abroad..sudden ga vache freedom valla anukunta

How much is that expense ,every month?? Does they still stay in US ?

1 minute ago, SharkTank said:

its better to marry earning wife...no need to pay them

If she came on dependent visa, she no longer eligible to stay in US kada after divorce?? Then why to give alimony?? According to Indian law alimony eevala?? Throw some 💡..

5 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

If she came on dependent visa, she no longer eligible to stay in US kada after divorce?? Then why to give alimony?? According to Indian law alimony eevala?? Throw some 💡..

dont know .....ive seen in my freinds she is working in usa and he is working in usa,they had kid too.Divorce aynadi ...no alimony but husband pays child support of 500$ ....500 em sarpotay 

2 minutes ago, SharkTank said:

dont know .....ive seen in my freinds she is working in usa and he is working in usa,they had kid too.Divorce aynadi ...no alimony but husband pays child support of 500$ ....500 em sarpotay 

when both wife and husband are working, child expenses are split between parents, 500$ may be dads part, being a mom (women) doesn't get any free lunch in US

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

@kevinUsa ga, neeku elantivi baga telusuga, kastha uncles ki chepu..

Ayna neeku problem enti ammayi dorakatam lo, nuvu chaala well off ga, due to lands in close approximity to hyd. Why still difficult in finding girl ? You rejected them all ??