My husband doesn’t like/love me at all

Chitraalekha

Just now, pottipotato said:

I suggest a super handsome struggling model, you can kick out of one's house every 15days.

Good idea 💡 

6 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Hola doling wassup?

Nothing, kids are fine, sea food allergy, ma ayana batayaki tisukuvelli sea food tinipincharu anta aa roju 

24 minutes ago, AleAle said:

wait for right man ..time padtadi but rasipettunte tappakunda life loki vastadu 

Em wait, I still did not give up on him. Being with one and looking for someone is against my ethics. Either in or out. I need to take a stand.

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Em wait, I still did not give up on him. Being with one and looking for someone is against my ethics. Either in or out. I need to take a stand.

lol,niku nachakapote leave him anthe

if u r seriously looking to get married, oka 2 -3 times meet aynapdu telsipotadi behavior,long drive chalu avatala manishi sync avgalada leda anedi ......niku sync kadu ekuva hurt avtunav ante ..u have to move on

25 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you are too cool to have a boyfriend. he's probably intimidated by you.

May be I donno...  if I want to discuss anything about him, he changes the topic. If I get emotional on anything he diverts me. By mistake epudo vinna Koda adedo pedda imp kadu annatlu meh response. Inka Nake cheppali anna thought poindi. Cheppina he won't understand Ani mind lo lock aipoindi. I don't see love anymore. 

Just now, AleAle said:

if u r seriously looking to get married, oka 2 -3 times meet aynapdu telsipotadi behavior,long drive chalu avatala manishi sync avgalada leda anedi ......niku sync kadu ekuva hurt avtunav ante ..u have to move on 

lol papa. she clearly said that she doesn't want to move on. vadiley.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

lol papa. she clearly said that she doesn't want to move on. vadiley.

Yea I don't want to move on, ilage edichi chachipota 😋

5 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

May be I donno...  if I want to discuss anything about him, he changes the topic. If I get emotional on anything he diverts me. By mistake epudo vinna Koda adedo pedda imp kadu annatlu meh response. Inka Nake cheppali anna thought poindi. Cheppina he won't understand Ani mind lo lock aipoindi. I don't see love anymore.  

I've hardly seen 5-6 of your posts, and I definitely think you are one of the coolest posters in this db. I'm actually surprised you have a bf.

do you ever feel that you are dominating the conversations with him? shutting him down with your funny quips? may be that's why he's probably trying hard to keep up with you, not trying to make a fool of himself in front of you, etc.

men are culturally brainwashed to always have an upper hand in a relationship. some men don't care about it, some men consciously grow out of it, most men don't.

7 minutes ago, AleAle said:

Don't suggest this to anyone.

8 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

why would 'discuss' about him? are you equally open to accepting discussions about you?

may be find something common you can discuss about. like how to make the softest chapathis or something.

19 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why would 'discuss' about him? are you equally open to accepting discussions about you?

may be find something common you can discuss about. like how to make the softest chapathis or something.

But how to tell about softest chapathi to a hardest person. I will think about it *n$

43 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I've hardly seen 5-6 of your posts, and I definitely think you are one of the coolest posters in this db. I'm actually surprised you have a bf.

do you ever feel that you are dominating the conversations with him? shutting him down with your funny quips? may be that's why he's probably trying hard to keep up with you, not trying to make a fool of himself in front of you, etc.

men are culturally brainwashed to always have an upper hand in a relationship. some men don't care about it, some men consciously grow out of it, most men don't.

Why men have this dominating mentality. I seriously donno. Malli women equal rights kosam fight chesthe feminist antaru. 

49 minutes ago, riashli said:

Don't suggest this to anyone.

1 hour ago, AleAle said:

Yea, long drive is not a good idea. Apudu anni first meet lo ne telisipothayi ata, next meet undadu ata.

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Nothing, kids are fine, sea food allergy, ma ayana batayaki tisukuvelli sea food tinipincharu anta aa roju 

Do you live in Cali ?