My husband doesn’t like/love me at all

Chitraalekha

10 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

and I am getting attracted to my colleague who is unmarried and I know he likes me. 

Alantapudu ikada enduku chepadam velli vehinchuko antha 10gu gadu ayete ikada  chepi ma m@@da lepadam enduku 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

May be I donno...  if I want to discuss anything about him, he changes the topic. If I get emotional on anything he diverts me. By mistake epudo vinna Koda adedo pedda imp kadu annatlu meh response. Inka Nake cheppali anna thought poindi. Cheppina he won't understand Ani mind lo lock aipoindi. I don't see love anymore. 

For how many years are you both together? 

11 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

and I am getting attracted to my colleague who is unmarried and I know he likes me. 

nuvvu attract avvatam kaadu.. neeku vadu attract avvali... nee husband ninnu like cheyyatledantey either you are not appearing beautiful to him or your behavior has to change.. ofcourse his behavior needs to be changed too... 

if your colleague is from karuvu prantham he will be your easy prey.. 

second thing is if you are beautiful then you are good to go.. nobody can stop you...

TS must be thinking why everyone is giving free Gyan, when I did not ask for one. It appears that he/she/NA just wanted make a confession

22 minutes ago, SH_221B said:

Bro, mi questions annitiki answers ista Kani, na matter public avadam tappa, na prob ki solution emiana vastundi antara

5 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Bro, mi questions annitiki answers ista Kani, na matter public avadam tappa, na prob ki solution emiana vastundi antara

Only if you are comfortable to answer. Problem identify cheyali kada solution kosam

18 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

lol. lyt. you are smart enough to figure it out yourself. good luck.

21 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Ame chepakunda solution ela vasthadi adganede anushuka ayena Prabhas ki muddu ivvadu 

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2019 at 12:02 AM, Chitraalekha said:

On 6/26/2019 at 12:41 AM, MagaMaharaju said:

I know a guy who manipulated pilla thalli and they had affair. She thought she would get divorced and marry him.

But he had no intentions of marrying her.

He used to play songs like Treat you better for her. Just emotionally manipulating to get what he wants. He used to be very close to her kid too.

Later he started avoiding her and treating her kid badly. now he got married to another girl.

This woman felt betrayed.

Just be aware what you are getting into.

If your post is true, can understand what it feels like to be in a loveless marriage and it would be tempting to get that kind of attention you are craving for.

But what if it ends in between. Heart break,Aftermath, regrets, guilt too much to handle.

Good lesson 

On 6/26/2019 at 12:16 PM, SH_221B said:

On 6/26/2019 at 12:55 PM, SH_221B said:

Only if you are comfortable to answer. Problem identify cheyali kada solution kosam

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

We have been together more than 2 years, I moved to a different city after few months of relationship. And then started frequent fights now and then. Two days back I called him while he is sleeping and insisted a little to talk. He yelled at me. It did hurt a lot. I apologized, still he is angry. I like him very much and he knows it very well. I feel like its gonna break and again he makes me happy. I feel everything is going to be fine and he makes me worried. Lately, I am losing focus on my career. 

I think I understood the problem. The things you mentioned are pretty common in long distance relationships. How often do you guys meet?

The yelling part - Maybe he just had a bad day at work and he was under stress and it was out of that stress he yelled at you. Ask him why he yelled at you and tell him how you felt about it. How does he generally behave with you? 

Another thing, do not overthink about an issue, overthinking only creates a bigger problem when there is none. Please focus on your career.