My husband doesn’t like/love me at all

Chitraalekha

3 hours ago, SH_221B said:

I think I understood the problem. The things you mentioned are pretty common in long distance relationships. How often do you guys meet?

The yelling part - Maybe he just had a bad day at work and he was under stress and it was out of that stress he yelled at you. Ask him why he yelled at you and tell him how you felt about it. How does he generally behave with you? 

Another thing, do not overthink about an issue, overthinking only creates a bigger problem when there is none. Please focus on your career. 

6 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

He behaves like a gentleman, just not towards me. He is liked by everyone, my friends and his friends. But this has changed recently (others dont see any difference, but I see it). We meet Once in 3 months or so. I travel a lot for my work and it's hard to make advance plans. I feel like I have already lost track in my career. Took so many excuses not to travel and to make plans to meet him. But nothing worked out. He has very busy schedule compared to me. He made himself available as per plan and am not able to make it. This created more stress.

just focus on your work, dude. if he dumps you, fine. Getting dumped is better than dumping someone. atleast you'd not have to wonder 'what if i did not ...'

stay cool.

10 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

He behaves like a gentleman, just not towards me. He is liked by everyone, my friends and his friends. But this has changed recently (others dont see any difference, but I see it). We meet Once in 3 months or so. I travel a lot for my work and it's hard to make advance plans. I feel like I have already lost track in my career. Took so many excuses not to travel and to make plans to meet him. But nothing worked out. He has very busy schedule compared to me. He made himself available as per plan and am not able to make it. This created more stress. 

whether yelling is cool or not, is something you'd know, not random strangers on the internet.

I personally would consider it a serious breach of understanding if my wife yelled at me (she never has, and I never have too), some couples are okay with it.

just work on yourself. don't waste your youth waiting on someone. no one is worth it.

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

just focus on your work, dude. if he dumps you, fine. Getting dumped is better than dumping someone. atleast you'd not have to wonder 'what if i did not ...'

stay cool.

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

whether yelling is cool or not, is something you'd know, not random strangers on the internet.

I personally would consider it a serious breach of understanding if my wife yelled at me (she never has, and I never have too), some couples are okay with it.

just work on yourself. don't waste your youth waiting on someone. no one is worth it.

20 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Thanks bro. What it means if he is yelling intentionally though he can actually stay calm.

29 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Work apart. I will pick it up. Is there anything I can do best from my side. He does not seem to be happy these days. I visited recently, better for a while and gradually changing again.

the only thing you can do is work on yourself. unless he opens up to you, you can't fix his issues.

Just try pointing out what you notice about him, and ask if he is okay, or needs something from you (like emotional support or whatever).

on the whole, never lose the fact that you are in this world to live for yourself.

as long as you don't gang up against others, cheer other's failure, death (like people in this db shamelessly do), its better to live for yourself, and take things as they come.

28 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Thanks bro. What it means if he is yelling intentionally though he can actually stay calm.

men carry a sense of entitlement with them about how their women should behave. Yelling intentionally is part of the tactic to assert their control in the relationship.

plenty of ppl here will tell you that the guy probably yelled because he had a bad day, like a girl can't have a bad day, and no one would give her the same leeway if she yelled.

don't ask ppl here anything, including me. just keep it witty, and leave, and work on your stuff alone. or find a friend to work with.

do you even read the bullshit people post here? some toxic male entitlement bullshit is pervasive in this db. I don't understand what a girl here is doing, other than laughing at and mocking these morons.