I think Bernie Sanders is hiding his power level.

pottipotato

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/273807/bernie-sanders-defends-attendance-rally-calling-daniel-greenfield

Q. In the top of our story, we talk about the rally you attended in Managua and a wire report at the time said that there were anti-American chants from the crowd.

Sanders. The United States at that time — I don’t know how much you know about this — was actively supporting the Contras to overthrow the government. So that there’s anti-American sentiment? I remember that, I remember that event very clearly.

Q. You do recall hearing those chants? I think the wire report has them saying, “Here, there, everywhere, the Yankee will die.”

Sanders. They were fighting against American —— Huh huh —— yes, what is your point?

Q. I wanted to ——

Sanders. Are you shocked to learn that there was anti-American sentiment?

Q. My point was I wanted to know if you had heard that.

Sanders. I don’t remember, no. Of course there was anti-American sentiment there. This was a war being funded by the United States against the people of Nicaragua. People were being killed in that war.

Q. Do you think if you had heard that directly, you would have stayed at the rally?

Sanders. I think Sydney, with all due respect, you don’t understand a word that I’m saying.

this guy will probably carpet bomb the entire financial system if he becomes president.

and that's why the entire establishment is trying to derail his campaign.

I think he may even be killed by CIA.

I'm going to forgive him for his comments against 'no borders' now.

cautiously hoping he won't be the typical US president, but its hard to fight against the system single handedly.

he should ideally be trying to bring down the US from the outside, not by becoming president.