Not sure if I am doing right thing?

Chitraalekha

Just now, Chitraalekha said:

I am not sure what I am doing, I know my husband hates Me and I have feeling too. He didn’t kiss me in 2 years and hugged me in 18 months. 

OMG May be found someone better than you 

4 minutes ago, Chitraalekha said:

I am not sure what I am doing, I know my husband hates Me and I have feeling too. He didn’t kiss me in 2 years and hugged me in 18 months. 

@Odalenee help kavalanta aunty ki

4 minutes ago, Chitraalekha said:

Why he hates you and what have you done to get that feeling? Did you show aathcare attitude towards your hubby? We need all details to help you. 

3 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

anduke bhagamanthudu neeku chethulichaadu, moodochinapudalla nalipesuko

3 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

vunty kids vunnara maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.cfdc920e4b45e1ee

4 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

OptimisticSaneErmine-small.gif

9 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

brush properly and use a perfume.

Hi unicorn mansion auntie, your antics are not working. You won’t get the attention you are seeking here because you don’t deserve it  you lost your credibility and respect already. Get a life

Ee edupu edo vadi munde edavochu ga.. marite sari.. leka pote divorce or some other aggrement ki randi..

So he hugged you for 6 months without kissing you?. Yerri fook yenkamma ante ide. Stupid excess doesn’t go anywhere. What’s next? How about chex. You wanna talk about it

10 hours ago, Chitraalekha said:

maanchi chexy lanjarie eskuni night 12 ki pakkana kuko enduku muddettado nenu susta