Free master's fee

kakatiya

I want this scheme in Andhra and Telangana. I believe there is similar scheme in tg

Meritorious SC/ST students heading overseas for higher education will now have their entire cost covered by the state government under a scheme called Prabuddha that was launched on Friday.

Social Welfare Minister Priyank Kharge formally announced the scheme, under which the government plans to fund at least 400 students annually at a cost of Rs 120 crore.

SC/ST students who have cleared Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Scholastic Aptitude/Assessment Test (SAT) and other qualifying tests, are eligible to be covered under the Prabuddha scheme.

2 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I want this scheme in Andhra and Telangana. I believe there is similar scheme in tg 

Meritorious SC/ST students heading overseas for higher education will now have their entire cost covered by the state government under a scheme called Prabuddha that was launched on Friday. 

Social Welfare Minister Priyank Kharge formally announced the scheme, under which the government plans to fund at least 400 students annually at a cost of Rs 120 crore.

SC/ST students who have cleared Graduate Record Examinations (GRE), Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), Scholastic Aptitude/Assessment Test (SAT) and other qualifying tests, are eligible to be covered under the Prabuddha scheme.

I know a person who used this scheme and studies in NPU 

1 hour ago, kevinUsa said:

20L istadi ee scheme  kinda

kiran kumar reddy unnapudu ee scheme vachindi 

Papam kk ekkadunnadu

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Only 1st masters Ke na 2nd and 3rd masters ki kuda vunda

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Only 1st masters Ke na 2nd and 3rd masters ki kuda vunda

WI bowler pettinattu neeku naa lal salam brother .... ela vasthai neeku ilanti ideas

govt of Botswana actually funds higher education of every kid who manages to get admitted to a foreign university.

its a waste of resources for the most part though, unless the candidates come and work for the state/country for a few yrs.