Muslim women kanipisthe gang rape chesi pareyyandi - puvvu batch

Paidithalli

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

stop crying. I called his source as inauthentic. not yours.

Okay. I read that amarujala report. so where does it say that the girl is raped and murdered?

it just says that the girl is missing, and sure they beat and killed the parent. but thats a separate case.

Lol.. chadivesava.

Akkada news lo emundo telusa...

Evado lepukulte veedu velli vere valla meeda case file cheste vadu kopam to vadini vesadu. teera evado gottam gadu lepukelladu ani telcharu.

7 minutes ago, prasadr said:

What nonsense!

Modi PM is a teli BC,

Kovind, president is a Dalit

Home Minister Amit Shah is a Gujju Jain, a minority.

These are the 3 most powerful people in India currently & you are barking about upper castes.

I am a Sudhra myself dumbAss.

Most upper caste Hindus are eunuchs, either converted  or communists or simply waiting for muzzies and christian to elope with women in their homes.

The sanatanis of current India are from BC, SC and ST's.

You should really get on with latest news.

Do you know how many non-jatav dalits voted for BJP in recent elections? More than the upper castes.

Do you know how many OBC's voted for BJP in recent elections? more than the upper castes.

Savarkar was a caste agnostic Atheist DumdAss, Your ignorance could fill a room.

no wonder you lot are becoming irrelevant, you have no idea of our history, let alone whats happening right now.

It's the Dalits and BC's that are at the forefront of protecting and propagating Hindutva. 

Already lists of converted Ricebags is being made just like NRC, wait and watch for the mayhem. It's going to be so much fun when converted Asssholes are sacked from jobs and jailed.

it doesn't matter if Modi is BC, it doesn't matter if jatavs voted for Modi.

don't keep using the word 'sanatanis' as if they are awesome. lol. they are as mindless fcuks as the the hindutva pigs. lower caste people do propagate Hindutva now, so what?

They used to be vociferous supporters of worker unions and communism before? lower castes, like upper castes support the winning horse. its not an argument for anything.

What policies does Hindutva implement, that is enough to see where its loyalties lie. lower castes will soon understand this, and leave hindutva in droves, or capture the movement and drive uppercaste out. one of these will definitely happen.

Just now, afdb001 said:

Lol.. chadivesava.

Akkada news lo emundo telusa...

Evado lepukulte veedu velli vere valla meeda case file cheste vadu kopam to vadini vesadu. teera evado gottam gadu lepukelladu ani telcharu. 

very hard to read Hindi brother. slow ga sadavaali. edho veella poru padaleka sadiva. lol.

9 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Already lists of converted Ricebags is being made just like NRC, wait and watch for the mayhem. It's going to be so much fun when converted Asssholes are sacked from jobs and jailed.

NRC has affected Hindus too. like I said, hindutva fcuks don't care. they just want power. which is why they deserve to be mocked.

4 minutes ago, prasadr said:

who said anything about murder?

I said rape and Kidnap...

When dad approached Police, he was killed by the muzzies..

Small crimes for secualrs eh..

There's no mention of rape too in the report. its just in your imagination. stop bullshitting asshole.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

very hard to read Hindi brother. slow ga sadavaali. edho veella poru padaleka sadiva. lol.

monna kooda edho article vesadu teera andhulo matter inkoti undi.

Hindi ranappudu chadivi emi ardham chesukuntaro

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

don't keep using the word 'sanatanis' as if they are awesome. lol. they are as mindless fcuks as the the hindutva pigs. lower caste people do propagate Hindutva now, so what?

They used to be vociferous supporters of worker unions and communism before? lower castes, like upper castes support the winning horse. its not an argument for anything.

What policies does Hindutva implement, that is enough to see where its loyalties lie. lower castes will soon understand this, and leave hindutva in droves, or capture the movement and drive uppercaste out. one of these will definitely happen.

Your whole post before that was about how Hindutva is upper castes,

now you are saying Hindutva is lower castes - so what

Arre Ricebag gaa, nee problem we all know. a hindu hating Bigot.

You are a in neat package like in pushpaka Vimanam. But you are still Ricebag

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Most upper caste Hindus are eunuchs, either converted  or communists or simply waiting for muzzies and christian to elope with women in their homes. 

lol. then you've not met upper caste hindus.

they are in this db right now, looking at your posts, and my posts, and laughing at both of us.

you keep fighting for Hindutva, and they'll keep making their money.

I understand upper caste Hindus, especially the rich, very well.. because I'm one of them.

they'll give up Hinduism if it benefits them. losers like you can keep fighting for hinduism.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

NRC has affected Hindus too. like I said, hindutva fcuks don't care. they just want power. which is why they deserve to be mocked.

True

But Hindus have a recourse, they can apply to stay back on basis of being Hindu. Same with Sikhs, jains, Buddhists from otehr countries.

2 minutes ago, afdb001 said:

monna kooda edho article vesadu teera andhulo matter inkoti undi.

Hindi ranappudu chadivi emi ardham chesukuntaro

I feel bad for these hindutva warriors.

actual hindus know that they don't need hindutva to oppress poor indians.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Prasadr gave good slap to pottipotato who is trying to divide us based on caste

1 minute ago, prasadr said:

True

But Hindus have a recourse, they can apply to stay back on basis of being Hindu. Same with Sikhs, jains, Buddhists from otehr countries.

I have nothing to say about the sheer psycho nature of this post. you want people who lived in India for decades to suddenly lose their status, be kept in cages for no fault of theirs.

and you are proud of this? good luck, man.

Just now, pootareku said:

Prasadr gave good slap to pottipotato who is trying to divide us based on caste

he's just saying that he's happy that muslims will be driven out of india, and that is a 'slap'?

why?

Just now, pottipotato said:

I feel bad for these hindutva warriors.

actual hindus know that they don't need hindutva to oppress poor indians.

Yup,

400 muslims destroyed temple in Delhi yesterday shouting Allah O akbar.

Wonder which actual Hindus went there and what they did to stop them?!

Oh wait, in your book, a good Hindu is one who would sit quiet when ladies of your house are being raped by muzzies.