Muslim women kanipisthe gang rape chesi pareyyandi - puvvu batch

Paidithalli

Just now, dasari said:

Re taliban... what do you want from this db? Nee matam kosam rodla meedha tirugu.. ee db lo kaadhu...

mother ni gouravinchram teliadhu... but you need religion ... thu...

Thammudu, Taaliban anina tharuvaatha, neelanti yedavalaki ilane reply chesthamu.

provided links to Taliban culture where actual mass murders and mass rapes happened.

Care to provide examples of same in hindus?

yendukuraa? 

meeru vunnaru, pandulu vunnayi.

Pandulu piyya thini samajanni kaneesam subhram chesthayi, yemi laabham raa samaajaniki mee valla?

First abuse Hindus and then take umbrage when it's returned. **SLOW CLAP**

dengeyyandra luchha kodakallara.

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

ee db lo naa post lani screenshot teesi, Hindus are under attack ani edchey rojulu deggarlo unnayi anukunta whatsapp university ki.. :giggle:

nuvu nee veri ....  

14 hours ago, Paidithalli said:

Seriously ilantollani bokkalo thosi dhandupalyam cinema chupinchali ...

fafa ku kooda thurka batchi ni choosi ilaane khaalindi, so she asking them to be shown dhandupalyam movie to the thurka batch

basically you both are same 

11 minutes ago, prasadr said:

Thammudu, Taaliban anina tharuvaatha, neelanti yedavalaki ilane reply chesthamu.

provided links to Taliban culture where actual mass murders and mass rapes happened.

Care to provide examples of same in hindus?

yendukuraa? 

meeru vunnaru, pandulu vunnayi.

Pandulu piyya thini samajanni kaneesam subhram chesthayi, yemi laabham raa samaajaniki mee valla?

First abuse Hindus and then take umbrage when it's returned. **SLOW CLAP**

dengeyyandra luchha kodakallara.

Re taliban...  matha picha to desaani sanka naakinche vaallani taliban ane annaru afghnistan lo... 

i am pretty sure india is next ... after iran, afghnistan...but only difference in india it will be different religion...

this is my last reply to you in this db... nee saavu nuvvu saavu.. naa savu nee sasatha...

I don’t believe in religion but I believe  mother ...

22 minutes ago, dasari said:

Re taliban...  matha picha to desaani sanka naakinche vaallani taliban ane annaru afghnistan lo... 

i am pretty sure india is next ... after iran, afghnistan...but only difference in india it will be different religion...

this is my last reply to you in this db... nee saavu nuvvu saavu.. naa savu nee sasatha...

I don’t believe in religion but I believe  mother ...

India has been hindu nation for more than 10000 years.

Among  Hindus, there are people who pray to different gods, there are people who don't believe in gods, there are people who pray to nature and there are people who pray to their work.

Yet, all were Sanatanis, a culture where every idea was accepted and respected.

the countries you mentioned have a single book they rely on and they all pray to the same book. and if some one abuses the book or religion, u get killed.

In more than 10000 years of hinduism, no one knows which book Sanatanis follow, which particular god we pray to or which culture we follow - we thrive in diversity.

yet, b@stards like u abuse us  by comparing to filth.

For you, your mother is important - very good, and u got angry when she was wrongly abused.

For Hindus, we have a lot of people we respect along with our mother, our religion is one - may be you should empathize before u wrongly abuse us. 

again, instead of calling hindus taliban, why not provide proofs showing we are same as Taliban?

After all, I did provide links showing what muslims are doing all oevr the world...whats stopping you from providing similar examples?

LanjaKodulantha okate, abuse Hindus, when abused back, cry saying mommy, dengey.

ð¥ #gita #bhagvadgita #krishna #arjun #shrikrishna #hindu #hinduism #india #war #battle #dharma #adharma

This is the new age Sanatanis,

Gone are the kojjas like gandhi who almost destroyed Hindus,

we are the followers of Lord Krishna, we will say the truth, no matter how blunt, we will fight war the same way you fight us.

There is no right or wrong in war against Adharma, only the need to win.

So, to all abusers of Hinduism, don't expect docile Hindus going ahead,

Come for our finger, we will cut your dick and shove it your back.

1 hour ago, prasadr said:

Avunu nanna,

Hindus are wearing belt bombs, shouting 'Jai Shree Ram' and blowing themselves all over the world.

https://theconversation.com/sri-lankas-easter-sunday-attacks-were-meant-for-international-audience-but-have-local-consequences-117704

Hindus are taking guns, shouting 'Om Namo venkatesaaya' and shooting people all over the world.

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/mumbai-terror-attacks/index.html

Hindus are driving trucks, shouting 'Swamiye saranam Ayyappa' and driving through crowds and killing them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_truck_attack

Hindus are taking knives, shouting 'Jai maaata Di' and stabbing people all over the world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_knife_attacks_by_Islamic_extremists

Hindus are raping young girls, shouting 'hare raama hare krishna' all over the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

yemi *** brathukuluraa meeyi...

Siggu saram leni brathukulu, 

Hindus ni mass murder chesthu, you lot are calling us Taliban.

Yemanna manisika jabbu vundaa raa meelanti chetha lanjaKodukulaki?

brother. cool down. vadiley.

1 hour ago, SH_221B said:

Arey mainstream media source use chesina kuda nammanu ante inka em chestham ra. Poyi panichusuko inka

ekkada ra mainstream media source? sollu ki oka haddhu undaali.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

https://www.amarujala.com/uttar-pradesh/moradabad/kidnapping-of-teenager-in-moradabad-father-murder-after-complain-to-police#

There you go.

Amarujala has more footprint in India than any English news paper.

https://www.patrika.com/moradabad-news/village-man-murder-due-to-love-affair-different-religion-4733408/

another vernacular news paper with more footprint than any English ones.

Instead of asking us TOI or The Hindu links, you should ask those news papers WHY they are not covering this news?

39 minutes ago, prasadr said:

India has been hindu nation for more than 10000 years.

yeteto septhunnav brother. ikkada matter is simple. hindus are not the problem. Hinduism/Hindutva definitely is, when its goals are political. politics vadilesi practice your religion in peace kadha.

muslims politics use chesthunnaru antey, minorities everywhere are forced to do it, to assert themselves. vaallu chesedhi kooda thappey kontha varaku. but when Hindus use it, its deadly dangerous. mostly because without the promise of political power, collective Hindu consciousness doesn't exist. it exists only in the mind of losers.

the actual fight is not with Hindu-muslim, but its a class fight. ee class fight lo, majority poor are Hindus, marchipoku. you have seen how rich Hindus treat them, right? what use is religion to them?

Hindutva is just a vehicle for uppercaste/class (including muslim xian uppercaste) to further their looting of India, in the name of merit.

nannu ricebag convert ani edho annav. okay. no problem. I'm Hindu by birth, and now don't give a fcuk. but ikkada ishayam entantey, there are ricebag converts (according to you) who sit at the top of indian medical association, and who will support BJP. They may not support hindutva agenda, but they will support the govt in power. every uppercaste uppermiddle class, in every religious groups will support the govt in power.

are you making atleast 5lakhs/annum? if then, even you are worthless to them. go fight for your own life, because when you lose your job, it won't be a muslim, or hindu or some ricebag convert taking it. It'll be the system that Hindutva supports.

yeah, Hindutva is just a collection of mindless rantings of a coward (Savarkar), which is looked down upon by brahmins, and some liberal elite, because who needs Hindutva dude, hinduism itself is an oppressive force that can be used to accrue benefits socially to the ones at the top of hierarchy.

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yeteto septhunnav brother. ikkada matter is simple. hindus are not the problem. Hinduism/Hindutva definitely is, when its goals are political. politics vadilesi practice your religion in peace kadha.

muslims politics use chesthunnaru antey, minorities everywhere are forced to do it, to assert themselves. vaallu chesedhi kooda thappey kontha varaku. but when Hindus use it, its deadly dangerous. mostly because without the promise of political power, collective Hindu consciousness doesn't exist. it exists only in the mind of losers.

the actual fight is not with Hindu-muslim, but its a class fight. ee class fight lo, majority poor are Hindus, marchipoku. you have seen how rich Hindus treat them, right? what use is religion to them?

Hindutva is just a vehicle for uppercaste/class (including muslim xian uppercaste) to further their looting of India, in the name of merit.

nannu ricebag convert ani edho annav. okay. no problem. I'm Hindu by birth, and now don't give a fcuk. but ikkada ishayam entantey, there are ricebag converts (according to you) who sit at the top of indian medical association, and who will support BJP. They may not support hindutva agenda, but they will support the govt in power. every uppercaste uppermiddle class, in every religious groups will support the govt in power.

are you making atleast 5lakhs/annum? if then, even you are worthless to them. go fight for your own life, because when you lose your job, it won't be a muslim, or hindu or some ricebag convert taking it. It'll be the system that Hindutva supports.

yeah, Hindutva is just a collection of mindless rantings of a coward (Savarkar), which is looked down upon by brahmins, and some liberal elite, because who needs Hindutva dude, hinduism itself is an oppressive force that can be used to accrue benefits socially to the ones at the top of hierarchy.

What nonsense!

Modi PM is a teli BC,

Kovind, president is a Dalit

Home Minister Amit Shah is a Gujju Jain, a minority.

These are the 3 most powerful people in India currently & you are barking about upper castes.

I am a Sudhra myself dumbAss.

Most upper caste Hindus are eunuchs, either converted  or communists or simply waiting for muzzies and christian to elope with women in their homes.

The sanatanis of current India are from BC, SC and ST's.

You should really get on with latest news.

Do you know how many non-jatav dalits voted for BJP in recent elections? More than the upper castes.

Do you know how many OBC's voted for BJP in recent elections? more than the upper castes.

Savarkar was a caste agnostic Atheist DumdAss, Your ignorance could fill a room.

no wonder you lot are becoming irrelevant, you have no idea of our history, let alone whats happening right now.

It's the Dalits and BC's that are at the forefront of protecting and propagating Hindutva. 

Already lists of converted Ricebags is being made just like NRC, wait and watch for the mayhem. It's going to be so much fun when converted Asssholes are sacked from jobs and jailed.

6 minutes ago, prasadr said:

In case you question the footprints, below should be enlightening.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_newspapers_in_India_by_readership

stop crying. I called his source as inauthentic. not yours.

Okay. I read that amarujala report. so where does it say that the girl is raped and murdered?

it just says that the girl is missing, and sure they beat and killed the parent. but thats a separate case.

16 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

10 minutes ago, prasadr said:

https://www.amarujala.com/uttar-pradesh/moradabad/kidnapping-of-teenager-in-moradabad-father-murder-after-complain-to-police#

There you go.

Amarujala has more footprint in India than any English news paper.

https://www.patrika.com/moradabad-news/village-man-murder-due-to-love-affair-different-religion-4733408/

another vernacular news paper with more footprint than any English ones.

Instead of asking us TOI or The Hindu links, you should ask those news papers WHY they are not covering this news?

rey let's put it this way. Newspaper footprint pakkana pettu, Sirf News lo news authentic kaadu anadaaniki footprint ae base aithe, chinna local print-based newspapers lo oche news annitini inauthentic antavemo. Investigative journalism is a thing, and the subject is up to the journalist covering it. TOI cover cheyyaledu, Hindu cover cheyyaledu anedi not a logical argument ra. 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

stop crying. I called his source as inauthentic. not yours.

Okay. I read that amarujala report. so where does it say that the girl is raped and murdered?

it just says that the girl is missing, and sure they beat and killed the parent. but thats a separate case.

who said anything about murder?

I said rape and Kidnap...

When dad approached Police, he was killed by the muzzies..

Small crimes for secualrs eh..