Rayudu announces retirement after World Cup snub

timmy

18 hours ago, Pipucbn said:

Veedi bokka... he has temper issues... 2000s lo U-19 nundi every year fighting chesevadu... 

suspended for semis in U-19

Arjun Yadav gadi tho fight and left Hyderabad ranji team

india team lo chance ravatledu ani ICL lo joined and got banned 

kismat saath icchi ICL ban ayyaka sachin recommended for MI in IPL

even in IPL is fought with other players every other season

yoyo test pass kakapothe interview lo team selection meeda comment chesadu

WC lo select cheyala pothe 3D vonkaya ani tweeted.

Love da gadiki sachin gadu recommend cheyakapothe life ye undedi kadu

Orineee intha matter vunda!!

Real life AR gaadu anamaata

• 1 month later...

@Kool_SRG @JANASENA @Sucker @timmy

Ambati Rayudu set to play for Hyderabad after taking retirement U-turn

Having taken a u-turn after announcing his retirement from all forms of the game in July after being left out of India's World Cup 2019 squad, veteran right-hand batsman Ambati Rayudu is now all to set to play for Hyderabad in the upcoming domestic season.  

"I (Ambati Rayudu) would like to bring to your kind notice that I would like to come out of retirement and play cricket in all formats," Rayudu wrote in a mail to the COA as well as Hyderabad Cricket Association this Thursday (August 29), as per TOI

Responding to which, HCA CEO sent out a press release, reading: "This is to inform you that Ambati Rayudu has withdrawn his announcement of retirement and has made himself available for the shorter format of the game for HCA in 2019-20."

The drastic change in Rayudu's stance also means he'll be available to play the next year's IPL. 

It is now absolutely clear that the decision to retire was taken in haste, the disappointment of being left out of the World Cup squad at the age of 33. 

"I want to take this opportunity to thank CSK, VVS Laxman and Noel David who have been very supportive during the tough time and are instrumental in making me realise that I have enough cricket left in me and the decision to retire was taken in an emotional state and haste," Rayudu further wrote in his mail. 

"I am looking forward to a wonderful season ahead with a very talented Hyderabad team and help the team realise its full potential. I will be available from the 10th of September to join the Hyderabad team."

Rayudu has played 55 ODIs and 6 T20Is for India so far.