NRI Home Loans - Best Banks - Information Needed

HoustonBullodu

Hello All,

Planning to make home improvements in India and exploring options to apply loan in India first to start construction ASAP.

Appreciate if you can please suggest best options available in India based on your experiences. I want to finish paperwork before l leave India 

I recently applied hdfc home loan, process was completed in 2weeks. Only thing I didn’t liked was the number of documents they asked. I have no experience with other banks.

1 hour ago, devarakonda said:

I recently applied hdfc home loan, process was completed in 2weeks. Only thing I didn’t liked was the number of documents they asked. I have no experience with other banks.

what is the interest rate

15 minutes ago, enter said:

America ki vachi inka bank medha depend avvatam ante, siggu padali

control control.

Amrika ki vachina prathi okkari dheggara millions of $ undav, neeku lottery thagilindha antha oopu meedha unnav.

Going for Loan is a wise decision, HDFC, SBI and LIC housing finance ku velthe they've strong legal team, most of the glitches catch chetharu. We can then prepay whenever we've money. 

25 minutes ago, kiladi bullodu said:

what is the interest rate

8.5 to 9.5  depends on the property, area , builder etc.,