Maa poragadiki autism midum risk vundi anta 19 months

zaq12wsx

Don't worry bro... worst case...Autism is not too bad and it's now in around 6% kids. You have more resources and help today with supportive groups and medical information. 

A friend of mine has a paralyzed son on a wheel chair. He is still taking him to art and Kumon classes, massages him twice a day, spend a lot of time talking and physiotherapy. 

One of my colleague lost his 5 year old son in an accident while crossing the road right in front of him hit by a car. Imagine his grief and guilt. 

14 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Pros: eye contact istadu , if we say number or letters he will follow them but he will say next letter example: if we ask to say 17 he will say 18 , 7 he says 8, 19 he says tanty. 29 says thaty. Saying Amma , ammamma, akka, car, cow. He identifies some body parts.

Cons: edges chooste head banging, too much moving here and there , he does not pointing to an object what he needs. Keep things in a pattern like bricks, balls, bowling bars, 

Doctor Evo questions adigindi then said medium risk annadi. 

First steps ni contact avvamannaru. Any idea is it useful. 

Looks like high functioning autism... In na way you are fortunate. I'll not expert but  some therapy may help. 

Some of the kids on high score on spectrum ( do you have the number? ) become geniuses in some field - you just need to identify what they like. Even Michael Phelps is autistic... That's just an example. 

Last 5 years lo it is becoming a big problem especially in Indian families in the US. Especially boys in NRI Indian families, almost 50% are at autism risk, no one knows why..

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Last 5 years lo it is becoming a big problem especially in India families in the US. Especially boys in NRI Indian families almost 50% are at autism risk, no one knows why..

iPads and phones?

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

iPads and phones?

Possible but India lo anta kante ekkuva vadutunnaru. Some kids I know in India won't even eat their food without giving Ipad..

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Possible but India lo anta kante ekkuva vadutunnaru. Some kids I know in India won't even eat their food without giving Ipad..

Kani India lo vere pilaltho aduthunaru.. ikada aa opportunity thakuva ..

Great to hear about sister’s son and his progress.. 👌

38 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Pros: eye contact istadu , if we say number or letters he will follow them but he will say next letter example: if we ask to say 17 he will say 18 , 7 he says 8, 19 he says tanty. 29 says thaty. Saying Amma , ammamma, akka, car, cow. He identifies some body parts.

Cons: edges chooste head banging, too much moving here and there , he does not pointing to an object what he needs. Keep things in a pattern like bricks, balls, bowling bars, 

19 months kid already numbers chepthunnada. Adhi kooda meeru cheppina daani next number. Kids repeating whah parents say is very normal. Kaani daani next number cheppadam at 19months not so common. I dont think he has autism. Adhi unna kids parents cheppinavi sarigga repeat kooda cheyyaru.

make him more interactive. Does he play with other kids? If yes, make him to do as much as possible

9 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

Kani India lo vere pilaltho aduthunaru.. ikada aa opportunity thakuva ..

Great to hear about sister’s son and his progress.. 👌

yes ikkada konchem effort pettali to mingle them with other kids. My suggestion is start sending them to full time day care once they are 1 year old. Rojanta day care lone unte naturally they will learn to interact with other kids. Dani kosam India pampinchatam waste..

Yes my sister's son is doing great now. Most of the parents in his neighborhood and school are like we want a son like that.. Autism can be a blessing or a punishment based on how it effects you..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

19 months kid already numbers chepthunnada. Adhi kooda meeru cheppina daani next number. Kids repeating whah parents say is very normal. Kaani daani next number cheppadam at 19months not so common. I dont think he has autism. Adhi unna kids parents cheppinavi sarigga repeat kooda cheyyaru.

make him more interactive. Does he play with other kids? If yes, make him to do as much as possible

If you read his description there are many pointers bro, speech is not the only thing.. No pointing, head banging, lining up/arranging things, hyperactivity ivanni indicators. Mostly high functioning autism undochu..

One thing boys will talk late.. maa vadu 3 ayyi 4 running mundu asalu matladaka potunde now he is singing all telugu songs..

when he is 2 he is in india for 4 months.. that helped him

47 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Pros looks good, but you need to worry about Cons. Does he like same music and do the things repetitive without boring? Until 2 Years they behave well then slowly graph will fall down. Both of you need to spend a lot of time with him. Constantly try to interact with him and stop giving ipad/phone.

Too much comparison and expectations. Some kids grow slow and it’s fact. They will be more sharp than others. Join kumoan or other regular English related classes, provide guidance from other than parents (one to one type) , bring in your parents or let him stay in India for few months ... behavioral aspects Ni try to teach patiently they will listen ... do you hard work for 6 months and then take call ... expose with other kids mainly like parks, day care, events etc

15 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

yes ikkada konchem effort pettali to mingle them with other kids. My suggestion is start sending them to full time day care once they are 1 year old. Rojanta day care lone unte naturally they will learn to interact with other kids. Dani kosam India pampinchatam waste..

Yes my sister's son is doing great now. Most of the parents in his neighborhood and school are like we want a son like that.. Autism can be a blessing or a punishment based on how it effects you..

Valid point. I dont know why mana desi parents here dont send kids fo daycare and expect old grandparents and mums to take care of them..its tough for them as well as kids to sit in house for whole day