Maa poragadiki autism midum risk vundi anta 19 months

zaq12wsx

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

19 months kid already numbers chepthunnada. Adhi kooda meeru cheppina daani next number. Kids repeating whah parents say is very normal. Kaani daani next number cheppadam at 19months not so common. I dont think he has autism. Adhi unna kids parents cheppinavi sarigga repeat kooda cheyyaru.

make him more interactive. Does he play with other kids? If yes, make him to do as much as possible

Not all bro. Only few like 4 numbers. It's not very clear aswell. The way he is sounding it's next number. 

4 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Bro Autism lo kooda there are many types, severe, medium, mild. Mild and medium vallaki ventane speech, aba and OT start cheste by 5 to 6 usually they will get close to normal. Severe aite konchem kashtam. But from what you are explaining he is mild to medium. Don't send him to India, enroll him in therapies Speech, ABA and OT..  Last 5 years lo it is becoming a big problem especially in Indian families in the US. Especially boys almost 50% are at autism risk, no one knows why.. My sisters son was diagnosed as medium at 3. He was in speech, OT and ABA till 6 years. Now he is India 10 years old, class topper and very intelligent like a little scientist.. His brain develops in a different way like half human, half machine. Now he can speak in 6 different languages. 

ABA and OT ante enti bro. Happy to know about your sister son. Got some hope from you. 

19 months kid already numbers chepthunnada. Adhi kooda meeru cheppina daani next number. Kids repeating whah parents say is very normal. Kaani daani next number cheppadam at 19months not so common. I dont think he has autism. Adhi unna kids parents cheppinavi sarigga repeat kooda cheyyaru.

make him more interactive. Does he play with other kids? If yes, make him to do as much as possible

That's only for letters and numbers. But others like Amma, cow , akka, car avi antadu. But some times 10 times chepthe 3 times cheptadhu ante. 

Ee great America lo kids dorakatledu. Adi naa savuki vachindi

5 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Ee great America lo kids dorakatledu. Adi naa savuki vachindi

ade pedda problem ikkada, especially indian families evaraina deggarlo undakapothe inka parents faces tappa inkame teliyadu vallaki

4 hours ago, Frozen said:

Pros looks good, but you need to worry about Cons. Does he like same music and do the things repetitive without boring? Until 2 Years they behave well then slowly graph will fall down. Both of you need to spend a lot of time with him. Constantly try to interact with him and stop giving ipad/phone.

For music he doesn't matter even if I watch cricket he will be with me. Yeah sure I need to stop iPhone and iPad immediately.

Just now, zaq12wsx said:

For music he doesn't matter even if I watch cricket he will be with me. Yeah sure I need to stop iPhone and iPad immediately.

office nundi intiki pogaane, poranni pattuku poyi park la tirugu. neeku, vaaniki iddariki benifit. 

vurikinchu ...nuvvu intlane kusunte papam vaaniki bore kotti ipad aduguthadu malli

development delays anthe... no need to worry... 

my son dint talk at all until he turned 3, in a month edo miracle ainattu he has too many words now, some small sentences as well. 

pre-school plus some developmental therapies helped him big time... so I suggest to join him in school and give therapy, antha set aitha 3-4 months lo.. 

Main important thing, parents interaction with kid is most important. Screen time tagginchu, ichina screen time lo kuda, educational games or videos chupinchandi.... 

antha set aithayi in feew months, dont worry and get tensed too much.... Indian families in US and some in India lo also common aipoyayi ee symptoms... because both parents working away from home, earlier aithe joint families undevi kabatti, kids learned fast and we compare with that to now.... completely wrong in comparing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

How to find daycare in West St Louis bro. Maa frnd cheppadu some church maintains day care too Ani. They took 150 per week something like that. 

Daycare lo veseyandi ippudu.>Take him to some activites like swimming and parks.

Let me ask couple of questions:

1)Does he gets irritated frequently?

2)Fear of strangers is so how much extent

3)Does he point things and understand what oyu says(Basic things like grab things)

4)How he behaves with other kids?

5)He likes to be alone?

6)Eye contact and hand gesture  ela vuntai?

7)Hearing check chesara emaina recently?

8)Any repettive behaviour while playing or echoing?

6 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Bro, thanks for confidence. I felt same thing. 

Nenu vurkane threads chaduvutha gani , peddaga respond avvanu . But what is this man - India pamputhava ??? pampii enti ne plan 

Depending on the state you are living in - you can have qualified professionals who did 4 year degrees in this area , come to your home and train your kid 

Autism is taken very seriously , you have groups where people meet and exchange what worked for them and what did not work - These are most important than any other things , doctors will hlep , but they will have certain limitations so following the doctor is only 20% , 80% is your approach , and your research

The first 1000 days of a kids life - are most importnat where their brain grows exponentially , no IIT coaching , no residnetial school will help later . Yes brain has plasticity but you lost the golden chance  . In these 1000 days , I have seen kids being sent out to india for 6 months , 8 months , 1 year . Do you not want to take the responsibility of planning - if you think you are not the best person to help your kid , then its a sad story.  

I am not saying , there are no situations where sending to india will help , yes in some cases , lets say you have a big joint family , loving family , yes , you want to send the kid for couple of months , so they get the love of the whole family , and its important for them to be exposed to variety of GOOD environments . -- But even in this case its not so simple , understand that all their systems are developing , so small things will have a big impact - is teh family living in a old house where lot of lead was used , is the water good , do you have access to quality health care , not end of the street doctor ram garu whose hastha vachi is good , can yo control the food habits - ofocurse we cant win in all these , but the advantages shoudl out weigh the risks

summary : get away from stereotypical thinking , put it on paper , question everything , especially pakkinti pinni garu chepparu , ma office lo colleague cheppadu anid ecide avvakunda , listen to all , but see if it really makes sense , get help from friends who can think impartially

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, insighter242 said:

Nenu vurkane threads chaduvutha gani , peddaga respond avvanu . But what is this man - India pamputhava ??? pampii enti ne plan 

Depending on the state you are living in - you can have qualified professionals who did 4 year degrees in this area , come to your home and train your kid 

Autism is taken very seriously , you have groups where people meet and exchange what worked for them and what did not work - These are most important than any other things , doctors will hlep , but they will have certain limitations so following the doctor is only 20% , 80% is your approach , and your research

The first 1000 days of a kids life - are most importnat where their brain grows exponentially , no IIT coaching , no residnetial school will help later . Yes brain has plasticity but you lost the golden chance  . In these 1000 days , I have seen kids being sent out to india for 6 months , 8 months , 1 year . Do you not want to take the responsibility of planning - if you think you are not the best person to help your kid , then its a sad story.  

I am not saying , there are no situations where sending to india will help , yes in some cases , lets say you have a big joint family , loving family , yes , you want to send the kid for couple of months , so they get the love of the whole family , and its important for them to be exposed to variety of GOOD environments . -- But even in this case its not so simple , understand that all their systems are developing , so small things will have a big impact - is teh family living in a old house where lot of lead was used , is the water good , do you have access to quality health care , not end of the street doctor ram garu whose hastha vachi is good , can yo control the food habits - ofocurse we cant win in all these , but the advantages shoudl out weigh the risks

summary : get away from stereotypical thinking , put it on paper , question everything , especially pakkinti pinni garu chepparu , ma office lo colleague cheppadu anid ecide avvakunda , listen to all , but see if it really makes sense , get help from friends who can think impartially

Basing on the things mentioned in this thread - few very important things that lot of people mentioned :

-- interaction is key - meaning talking to them about things , yes i felt this is very wierd , muddu ga konchem sepu matladatham gani , vallaki emi ardham kakunda why we shoudl talk naukunevadini , but heard soem good ted talks and read some books  , --- talk with them a lot

--- exposing them to variety of environments - neighbhors , parks  , libraries , meet ups , friends house  - we frequently take her to neighbhors who have small kids , figting for toys and all is part fo teh process , but it depend son luck whetehr u will find neighhors who think the same 

But taking them is only 50% - otehr 50% is are we letting them explore , are we interrupting in every step 

--  doctors here exaggerate - This is true in my experience as well , but understand the background of this , why they are doing this , keep this in mind but you cant deny that , the infrastrcuture and support system is better 

--- Finally nothing will be on auto pilot , you have to know and plan well to the best of our abilities . For ex just taking to doctor for vaccination , they will manage ante kudardu , they too make mistakes , sometimes they dont note them correctly and repeat the same , so take a picture of what vaccination youa re getting , confirm that before the vaccination. will the doctors office  , send you to the waiting room immediately , do they have two waiting rooms one dedicated to sick kids and one for normal checkups , this is huge as most virus spread at hospital - i think you get the idea 

7 hours ago, VinPetrol said:

Muskoni.. india pampinchu.. oka 4 to 6 months antha set...... 

this is incorrect ...it may sound this as great advice works only for few